SEVEN.

~ KIANA DIOR ZARIA ~

A loud groan appears in my left ear, specifically.

"H-hm?" I flutter my eyes open, flustered as Elias is holding my waist, FIRMLY. He won't let me go, and I know he's not sleep. "Elias let me go" I plead, but he just sits there.

A knock lands on the door and he tells them to come in, making me immediately wanting to get off of him. "Elias let me go." I whisper-yell at him. "Why, mi amor?" He clears his throat as his father walks in.

"Well, my oh my." His father says. "Tell your son to let go of me please, Mr. Haiti." I ask. "Elias Ace Haiti. Let the women go!" He shouts. I drop down over to his side.

"Breakfast will be ready at 7 sharp. Get ready." He leaves the room. Elias groans and covers his face with a pillow. I've never seen him like this. "What's wrong?" I ask. He grabs my hand and places it on his bulge.

"Oh."

"I can't go downstairs with a huge boner, Kiana. I had you on me to cover it." Well.. "Wouldn't that make it worse?" I question. "Go get dressed." I hurry to the restroom. I grab his spare toothbrush, apply his toothpaste, and begin brushing my teeth.

Soon after, Elias walks in, standing behind me meanwhile brushing his teeth aswell. Honestly, sitting in silence, as two electric toothbrushes go off is a bit awkward. I spit out his toothpaste and rinse the toothbrush, sitting it back on the counter.

I run a shower, getting a dry towel, and a wash towel. I grab a long, sage green dress, with a dark green lace set underneath. I decide to clash it with black heels and a black jacket. I strip my clothes off as Elias leans against the wall. "Fuck.." He mutters.

"Hm? What was that?" I question as I step into the shower, letting the warm water hit my skin as it escapes the shower head. I grab my wash towel, lathering it in his lavender soap. I wet my curls to style them later on. I scrub the soap over me, shortly getting out. He was sitting on the toilet, dressed and ready. "It's 6:50, mi amor." He mutters. "Shit!" I scream as I begin getting dressed.

I run out of the bathroom, getting dressed, then rushing back into the bathroom. I take my makeup out, and put on a light green shade. I cover my lips in gloss, then put on my black heels.

"Just on time." He says as he takes my hand, and we head downstairs. We reach the end of the stairs and I see Georgia roll her eyes. We take a seat and begin eating.

"So, Kiana. How'd you and my son meet?" His mother asks. I look at Elias then reply, "I was on my way home and he was nice enough to give me a ride. Turns out we went to the same school at the time and I guess we just connected." I giggle.

Elias pulls out his phone and begins texting someone. My phone vibrates as Elias puts his phone away. "Well, Elias. How's the mafia been doing?" His father asks. Everest and Aurelle walk down. "Sorry. Aurelle needed a bit more time." Everest says as Aurelle takes a seat next to me.

As the family talks, I read Elias's message. "Georgia's looking at you, mi amor." It reads. I lean back in my chair to see Georgia side eyeing me. Elias answers his fathers question as he begins drawing invisible shapes on my thigh. I remove his hand and excuse myself.

Georgia, ends up following me. Ugh. I make it to Elias's room and pull out my phone as Georgia walks in. I begin recording for evidence on what she said to me. "Kiana, right?" She asks. I nod. "What are you doing in Elias's room, you shouldn't be here." I turn around to look at our pictures on the walls.

"I shouldn't be here? It seems like you shouldn't."

She begins cussing me out, saying all types of words. "Are you done yet?" I question, looking at my nails. She pauses and pounces on me, making me drop my phone. I pounce back, laying her on the ground with my fists bashing her face. Elias, Everest, and Aurelle walk in.

Aurelle is ready to move me out of the way and get her lick back too, but Everest stops her. "Wait just a second." He says to her. She crosses her arms and watches. She begins fighting back, grabbing my hair and pulling on my dress, but I quickly stops her by taking my shoe and throwing it at her.

She gets up, and Aurelle runs on her, beating her ass. "That's enough you two." The two brothers say. Georgia's face is fucked up, her mouth is bleeding, two knots on her forehead, and a black eye. Her hair isn't in a slicked pony, but instead just out.

I wanted more, but Elias pulled me back against him. Georgia leaves the room crying, to go get her boyfriend. I press back onto his bulge as Aurelle and I laugh. We talk about the fight, as a loud bang goes through the door. A gunshot. Me and Aurelle sit down on the bed, as the two brothers pull out their guns firing back.

"LET ME SEE THE TWO GIRLS!" A voice says. "Hell no. Your dumb as fuck if you think we going to let you do that." Elias says. Everest laughs at the thought that Elias was arguing with a young ass man. Sure, he was young too, but he had better control over the situation.

The man barges in, as Aurelle and I stand up. "The fuck?" I say as if I'm disturbing something. "Ay, you two beating my girl?" He says as he walks over to us. The two men still have their guns in their hands, as their towering over us.

"Yeah, we did. She was talking all that shit but can't fight." Aurelle says. "I got the shit on record." I say. I grab my phone that was still on the floor, and I show them the video. My camera gets covered as I'm beating her ass though.

"Damn. You guys are disgusting." He says. "Us? How are we disgusting?" Aurelle says. Elias raises his gun and shoots him directly in the head. "Man he was annoying as fuck." He says.

It was now 9, and we just explained what happened with Georgia and her boyfriend. "And so I killed him. Simple as that." Elias says as he allows me to sit on his lap and play with his hair. "So, you beat the girl up, then kill her boyfriend? Damn, I raised you so well." His mother says.

His hands snake around my waist as they finish their conversation, and we head upstairs. He lays me on the bed, kissing me all over. "That's enough, that's enough!" I manage to get out between my moans, giggles and laughs.

Instead of stopping, he lays between my thighs, sitting me up, and getting in his phone. I wrap my legs around his waist, playing with his hair as I turn on the TV. He places down his phone, taking off my heels then turning around.

"Elias?" I say as he lifts my dress up. "I don't believe the door is locked.." I say to him. He clicks a button on a remote, locking the door. He pulls my green panties down. He rubs his finger against my clit, causing me to gasp. "Elias.. s-stop." I moan. "What was that?" He says as his raspy voice makes me quiver.

"God just fuck me already!" I shout.

This'll be a long night.
————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING~

So uh.. I'm sorry. I BROKE MY PROMISE, IVE BEEN WORKING ON READING MY BOOK THOUGH! SOO.. YEAH BYE!!

Your book reader, Layah.