FIVE.

~EVEREST ERUE HAITI~

I get woken up by Aurelle, her hair in her face. She tosses and turns, it's only 2, why is she like this? She normally sleeps peacefully, why not this time?

Her eyes flutter open, I sit up as she climbs on my lap, her arms around my neck. "What's wrong, mi amor?" She lays her head on my chest, mumbling, "Nothing," Liar. She moves around, her bare pussy hitting my dick.

I throw my head back as she continues to move. "Stop." She continues as my hands find her ass. "Not tonight, mister." She climbs off my lap, leaving the bedroom. I follow after her as she walks to Elias's room.

"What do you want from him? You know that Kiana and him are probably fucking." She presses her ear against the door, then walking in. Elias is in bed with Kiana, but Nicole is there. His shirt off, Kiana in an oversized shirt with nothing on underneath and the covers pulled off her.

"Nicole, leave. The cops will be called if you don't." He says as Nicole walks over to Kiana. Aurelle runs in before I could grab her arm. She pounces on Nicole, screaming at her. Kiana wakes up and tosses over to Elias. "Go back to sleep, princess." He carries her in his arms. I pull Aurelle off of Nicole and tell her to leave. She complies with me as Aurelle gives her a look, getting on her tippy toes.

She whispers something in my ear as I shut the door to Elias's room, picking her up in my arms. "See, it's those tiny things." She giggles as I throw her onto the bed. "Go back to sleep." She climbs under the sheets, her hair falling onto the pillow.

I climb in behind her, grabbing my phone.

As she dozes off the sleep, I get on the phone with one of my friends, leaving the bedroom to get into a deeper conversation. I leave Aurelle in the room, by herself.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

I wake up in Elias's arms, his head laying in the crease of my neck. I honestly forgot about everything that happened last night, all I know is that he is HARD.

I feel a smile hit my shoulder, as I look over to see him awake, and smiling. "Elias, can I get off? I'm hungry." He let's go of my waist and I get up. I leave his room to see Aurelle crying on the stairs.

I jog over to her as her legs are bare, a bite mark on them. "Aurelle! What happened?" She looks at me, her eyes red. "Everest, he.." He what? "Yeah? What'd he do?" She points to the bite mark on her leg. "He bit too hard, and he won't apologize." I look at her, then at the bite mark.

"Hey, listen." She looks at me once again. "He's a bitch, if he won't apolog"- Elias throws me over this shoulder as I look at him. "Let me go!" He brings me downstairs as Aurelle follows behind us.

We sit down on the couch as Everest cooks in the kitchen. I haven't checked up on Amari in a while, I wonder what happened to her. I grab my phone, and begin texting Amari.

KIANA
"Hey, we haven't talked in a while, what ya up too?"
AMARI
"Nothing much, finally going to Paris with Ivan."
KIANA
"Mmh, that's nice! Well Everest just got done with the food, talk later?"
AMARI
"Yeah, definitely."

Texting her felt right, just knowing that she's okay. I walk to the counter, seeing plates filled with food. Also seeing syrups and toppings infront. We all thank him, get our food and begin eating.