FIFTEEN

KIANA DIOR ZARIA

Next thing I wake up too, is Elias yelling at his brother while I'm wrapped around his side. I look around for Everest, noticing that Aurelle is leading him away from a random man, who's yelling back at him.

"Elias?" I mumble, my head buried deep into his neck so I can't see much. He doesn't answer me before sitting me back into the car and going over to his brother who was past Aurelle, bashing the man's head into the pavement. I get out the car, walking over to Aurelle who was crying at the gruesome scene. I carry her away as she wipes her tears, Elias and Everest walking over.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yells, walking over to him as we walk into the Empire, taking off our shoes and settling on the couch. Aurelle and Everest go upstairs, as Everest begins to smile while looking her up and down. I smile to myself, knowing she's in for an interesting night.

The two brother's mom comes down, flashing a warm smile at me before looking her son's way. "Ai! Why aren't you with your brother?!" She yells, a confused and disappointed look on her face. I hide my smile as Elias groans and gets up, slowly walking toward the stairs.

"Happy?" He asks as he walks up the stairs as his mother rolls her eyes. She leave the house after giving me a hug along with her husband, who eye'd me. Creeps, am I right? I go upstairs to find Elias sitting by his brother's door, listening to Aurelle about how she cant open the door because if she does she's in for trouble. I laugh as I walk past him, ignoring him calling for me.

I settle in his bed, taking a few photos as I post them on my instagram. I put in my AirPods as I listen to my favorite playlist, going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth once more. I hear the door open as I look towards it, seeing Aurelle. The dried tears are staining her cheeks as new ones are brimming her eyes. I finish brushing my teeth quickly as I embrace her, asking what happened.

"Everest and Elias are arguing, I can't do it anymore." She says as she allows the tears to flow out of her eyes. I smile as I hug her tighter, making her face me. "Baby it's okay, would you like to sleep in here?" I ask as she nods. She begins slightly smiling as I turn off the bathroom lights with a snap of my fingers and lead her into the bedroom.

I put on Mean Girls as we begin watching the movie together, hearing the two boys getting yelled at by their mother in Spanish. "¡Ustedes dos no deberían gritarse el uno al otro! Everest, estoy seguro de que ni siquiera sabes dónde está Aurelle." (You two should not be yelling at each other! Everest im sure you dont even know where Aurelle is.)

We both laugh as they continue yelling and arguing. Aurelle falls asleep, so I exit the room, leaving her be as I watch the 3 yell. I laugh to myself as hearing Elias blabber in Spanish is funny to me for some reason. He looks at me as he rolls his eyes, and I snap back at him. "Don't roll your eyes, Elias" I mock from when we first met.

I walk past them, walking downstairs as I sit on the couch, watching Grey's Anatomy. I cry over a few episodes, but other than that I'm okay. I end up falling asleep, before a loud thud wakes me up. I pop up, looking at the door being banged on.

Elias walks downstairs, a few of his men following him. Everest and Aurelle stand at the top of the stairs as I grab the gun that was planted under the coffee table. Elias asks who it is as he laughs. I know that laugh.

"I know Kiana is in there, so let me in. Not that hard Elias." He says. "Enzo what the fuck are you doing here?!" I yell, Elias looking at me. "You know him?" He asks, stepping back from the door. I nod as he laughs, walking upstairs as he whispers something to his brother.