TWENTY ONE

(no smut for a while, I've been writing too much of it)

~ELIAS ACE HAITI~

I don't know what the actual fuck happened while I was gone, all I know is there's a fucking shootout at the house. I pull into the driveway to see multiple of my men guarding the door, normally there's only 2 or 3. I walk inside, drawing my gun and shooting the first intruder I see.

"What the hell happened?" I ask my brother before Aurelle runs upstairs, tears streaming down her face as we hide behind a wall. "No idea." He yawns before rubbing his eyes, drawing his gun. I peek around the corner before glass begins to break and I hear knife's clatter around. Starting to think of who it is could be tough but I'm pretty sure it's Enzo's goons.

I guess shooting him wasn't enough eh? I hear his laugh before banging begins happening upstairs. I figure it's Aurelle so I don't move. I wait for someone to come around the corner but apparently their to smart for that so I go myself. I enter the kitchen with my brother and  few of my men where about 5 of them are. I begin shooting as a whole shootout happens in the kitchen.

I get stabbed in the stomach but my brother shoots them before anymore harm happens. I leave the kitchen before running to first aid, hoping no one's in there as I see every single maid in there. I tell them to go hide upstairs in my mother's room, as they hurry to do so.

I hold my stomach as I drop my gun, Kiana and Aurelle rushing downstairs after finding a few guns and weapons. Kiana notices me in the first aid, running to see what happened. "Your.. your bleeding.." her voice becomes dry and shaky as I reassure her. "It's okay love I promise you." Tears brim her eyes as she rushes to help me clean and bandage my wound.

She apply alcohol over a cotton ball, taking multiple at a time as there's too much blood. "Fuck.." I become light headed. "Stay with me please Elias." The bleeding stops before she quickly bandages the wound. "Aurelle! Everest!" She yells out as they rush into the wound, Aurelle holding her mouth as Everest tries to hold back tears.

The wound was bad, as she demanded me to stand up and walk to her Jeep. I do so as they help me get into the passenger seat. Kiana hurries go buckle my seatbelt before closing the door with her foot as she carefully climbs over me, speeding off into the driveway and out into the streets.

I look over to see tears streaming down her cheeks but there's no emotion in her face. The car speeds up as she bites her lip, looking over at me to make sure I'm okay. "Kiana I'm okay I promise you love." She holds my hand before pulling into the hospitals parking lot.

I'm surprised she knows the streets so well, but by time I'm out of my thoughts I'm in the ER, getting rushed into a hospital room as doctors surround me. Honestly, a stomach stab wound isn't that bad. Well to bad others don't think that way.

Kiana rushes into the room after causing major disturbance, but I smile at her presence before she's forced out the room. She sits there and allows it to happen as security takes her to the lobby. Tears start streaming down her face again, but no emotion.

Fuck just wait till I get my hands on her.

~~~

Walking into the lobby, Kiana stands up as more tears stream down her face before she gently hugs me. "I fucking thought I lost you.." she cries into my arms before I cup her face with both of my hands. "Never, love. You'll never lose me." She smiles again before pressing her head against my chest. I walk her out the door of the hospital, into the morning light as she grabs her phone out her pocket.