TWENTY FOUR

~AURELLE LEILA AMBROSE~

It's my birthday.

My birthday was always overwhelming for me when I was younger. I'm praying it's not like that today. I wake up to neck kisses by Everest, a big hug and smile awaiting me. "Happy birthday, love." He whispers in my ear once I hug him back, allowing him to kiss my head.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I smile as I get up, stretching as I walk into the bathroom to wash my face. He follows as I wet my face, applying the cleanser as he wipes a bit off of my lips. I wet my towel as I wash the cleanser off, drying my face and adding lotion.

I exit the bathroom, walking out the room as Kiana walks out of hers. She walks up to me as she hugs be, whispering happy birthday to me as she wipes fake tears. I laugh as she leads me downstairs, revealing the living room to be decorated, party banners saying "Aurelle's Big Day" in blue and white letters.

I hug her tighter then before, wiping a few tears once I let go as Elias walks out of their room. "Happy birthday dummy." Elias pokes my head as he walks downstairs, Kiana leading me down the steps as she reveals multiple presents and a bouquet that smells like Everest.

It has a "Dear Daniel" sign imprinted on the front as there's a hello kitty plush next to it, and bags, boxes, and presents. I walk towards the kitchen to see my favorites made, along with things that the others would like. "I'm fucking loving this so far." Everest wraps his arms around my waist as I smile.

Fuck, why am I smiling so much?

"Where do you wanna start?" Kiana asks, looking at me as she smiles. "Maybe with a shower?" She laughs as she nods, walking back upstairs with me to probably take one of her own. I step into the shower, shaving my legs and washing my body as I exit the shower to see matching outfits laid on my bed.

Kiana holds her towel against her chest as I walk out into the hallway, peeking out the door. "Like em?" I nod as I throw her the green one, stepping back into the room as I slip the blue dress on as I pair it with the black heels that was included in the note she left.

I add silver jewelry as I walk out, Kiana waiting as she types on her phone. She looks up at me as she squeals. "I'm sorry if I'm doing too much"- I cut her off as I raise an eyebrow. "This is the perfect amount." She smiles extremely hard as we walk downstairs. She sits near the presents, as Everest and I begin eating.

I'm assuming Kiana already had her plate because there was food missing, along with Elias. "Hurry up bitch, I have something to show you!" She yells as I finish the rest of my food. I sit the plate in the sink as I hurry out the kitchen door, into the living room.

"Open them?" She points at the presents as I receive everything I've ever wanted, including a few other things from Elias and Everest. She pulls out a black box with a red ribbon planted on it as she pulls me into the kitchen. She opens the box to reveal a mini vibrator, along with rope for bondage. "Oh shit, he's in for a fucking night." I say as I scoff.

She pulls the box away before I could grab it though, as I look at her. "I'm warning you now, he's going to kill me if he finds out I gave you this and you're probably going to have millions of kids, but fuck it." She shoves the box into my hands as she hurries out the kitchen.

I laugh quietly as I exit the kitchen, placing the box on the table as I try to hide my smile. "Kiana what did you give her." Everest looks at me, then Kiana. My smile shows as Kiana tries to lie her way out of the situation. "It's just a lace set, damn." She scoffs as she rolls her eyes. I laugh as I take the black box and sit it behind me.