SIX.

~ELIAS ACE HAITI~

The gleam of the sunshine wakes me up.

I turn from off my side, as I feel like as if I haven't moved all night. After the fight from yesterday, those men better not come back, I bet her that they won't. She shakes as her cover is only down to her feet.

I give her mine, as I'm guessing she put it on me during the night. I pull her hair away from her face kissing her forehead. I get up as someone grabs my hand. "Don't leave, lay back down." It was Kiana.

"Oh, so your not sleep, hm?" I say sarcastically. "Well duh, if I'm talking to you." She sits me back down, her hands finding my hardened chest. I begin to breathe more heavily, and she notices. No, not right now.

"Nervous, prince?" Fuck.

"Your going to get the pounding of your life, I hope you know that."

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

My head throws back as he smashes into me, his hair covering his eyes.

Only being able to see his mouth was enough to know that he liked seeing me like this. "You take me so good, Kiana. So, so fucking good." His lips curl into a smirk.

"I-I'm gl-glad, El"— he cuts me off by entering 2 fingers in my mouth. I suck on them, holding in my moans. His jerks get sloppy and jerkier before he finally groans in my ear.

I moan along, our moans and groans filling the room. My back relaxes as he turns me from my stomach, to face him. His hands run through his hair as he gives me multiple hickeys.

A knock landed on the door. Shit.

"Hey, it's Aurelle. Everything okay?" Not the time. "Yeah, everything's fine!" I blurt, Elias letting me get up. Before I can walk to the door, he grabs my waist, wrapping me in my robe.

"It's not over, princess." He allows me to open the door as he goes to the bathroom. Aurelle takes a peek inside, and her eyes widen. "Did I disrupt something?" She asks. "He was done anyways."

"No I wasn't, Kiana." Elias yells from the other side of the bathroom door. Everest ends up walking in, towering over Aurelle. "Uh sir, this is MY room. Your not allowed in here." I say proudly.

"Then I'm taking mi amor with me." I grab Aurelle hand before he grabbed her waist. "She's not going anywhere." I go to her ear, "Why do the most powerful mafia owners have to TOWER over us? It's not fair." We both pout our lips.

Everest leaves the room as Elias leaves the bathroom. "Get dressed, both of you." They both say at the same time as Everest steps back into the room.

Aurelle and I giggle as they leave. She helps me pick out a outfit, I help her. She picked out a sky blue silk dress. I put on the coat she chose and she goes to get dressed.

I chose a black shiny dress, also silk. The coat I also chose was a fluffy white coat. I'm praying she doesn't spill anything on it, it's EXTREMELY cute.

I spray the perfume Elias got me since he took me on my shopping spree. Oh, I didn't tell you that? Ha, my bad. Aurelle and I walk downstairs to see the two men talking.

Everest's phone rings, so does Elias's. "Who's calling, love?" Aurelle asks Everest but he ignores her. "One second, Aurelle." What? If I know anything, Everest never calls Aurelle by her name.