TWENTY FIVE

~AURELLE LEILA AMBROSE~

I know it's only 2 in the morning, but I'm super fucking hungry. It's as if I didn't eat at all when we were at the restaurant and the beach. I touch in between my thighs as I hiss out, sitting up as Everest lays still. I rub my thighs together to get ahold of the pain, getting up as my legs quiver.

"Where are you going?" I look back at him as his body moves, rolling onto my side of the bed as his eyes open, the bright hazel eyes burn my body. "Downstairs, I'm hungry." He turns back around as I open the door, Kiana and Elias sneaking out of their room. Kiana waves at me as she rubs her eyes, Elias following after her with a full face of energy.

I laugh as Kiana flips him off after he slipped his hand onto her ass. I walk downstairs with them as they walk to the garages, entering one as I hear one of the cars engines begin. I make myself waffles and eggs as I hear Everest walking downstairs. "None for me?" He tilts his head as he reaches the kitchen, closing the door behind him as the glass tints. "None for you." I feed an egg into his mouth as he eats it, leaning against the island as I slip everything onto a plate.

"Where are Kiana and my dumbass of a brother going?" I cut up my waffles as I pour syrup over them, walking towards the couch after he groans. "Aurelle.." he whines as I pat the spot next to me. I grab his ear as I place my plate in his lap, getting on my knees. "It's 2:34 in the fucking morning, do not make me act as if I'm on my period right now." I grab my plate as I feed him a waffle, turning his head so he's facing me. He rolls his eyes as I continue eating, turning on the TV.

His head buries into the crook of my neck, quietly murmuring. "Hm?" I lift his head as he mocks what I said as he buries his head again. The garage opens again as Kiana walks inside, her robe in Elias's hand as she places the 7-11 bag on the counter, throwing me a bag of hot fries as I thank her.

She grabs her chocolate and her drink as Elias tosses his brother his snack, taking the bag upstairs as their door slams shut. I laugh as I get up, placing my plate in the sink as I go upstairs, Everest scrolling through his notifications as he replies to a certain text. I go into my room, sitting on my side of the bed instead of his.

I open my phone as I open the bag of chips, replying to comments on my recent post as I get a call. "Hello?" I answer as I stuff another chip into my mouth. "We still on for tomorrow?" I answer his FaceTime call. "Yeah, why would I decline?" I smile as a light turns on from the screen, his phone being placed onto a sink counter as his blonde hair falls into a man bun.

"I was just wondering, a pretty woman like you had rights to decline a man like me." He replies, washing his face. "Getting ready so early?" He laughs. "I'm not, my mom is moving to Florida, and I need to help her pack." The light turns off as I realize his shirt is off. "Oh okay," I reply, Everest stuffing a piece of chocolate into his mouth as he watches me.

I get up, entering my closet as I look for an outfit to wear. "What should I wear for our date?" I make sure Everest can hear me since he's done this to me before. "Not too sure." He replies, throwing on a shirt as I try to hide my smile. I exit the closet, walking out the room past a fuming Everest. Into Kianas room, I enter her closet as I ignore her straddling Elias's lap trying to force him to go to sleep.

I enter her closet, since we fit the same size. I choose out a blue top that matches my eyes, and a pair of white jeans. I exit the closet, walking back into my room as I choose out a pair of blue converse. "I think I got it." His car starts as he hums. I prop my phone up to show him the outfit. "Cute?" He nods as his green eyes light up. "Good, talk tomorrow?" He smiles as he replies in another nod. "Alright, bye!" I hang up as I place the clothes and shoes on the chair.