EIGHT

~AURELLE AMBROSE LEILA~

As I wake up, I feel Everests morning wood. I sit up from my head laying on his chest, to see him still asleep. I figured, since it's only 9 and only me and Kiana are awake at this time. "Lay back down." Huh?

"What do you mean, lay back down?" He takes my hand and places it on the side of the bed. The tiny little dog is sleeping, IN OUR BED. I hear a door close shut as they walk to my room.

I get up off of Everest to go see who it is. I see Kiana creeping around, limping. She limps into our room, seeing the tiny pup. "There she is." She says. "That's your dog?" I ask, she nods. "Elias got me her. Isn't she adorable?" I nod to her question.

"Well, what happened last night?" I smirk at her. She looks at me in disbelief. "You stalker!" She yells at me as we both fall onto our backs laughing. "Don't think I didn't hear the dirty nothings he was whispering to you." I say.

"Your so nosy, Aurelle!" I laugh. "Kiana, mind leaving us for a bit?" Everest says as he pulls me down by the neck. "Enjoy, I'll be on my way out." She picks up her puppy dog and leaves the room. "Now, what did I tell you to do earlier, hm?" He whispers in my ear.

"I- I don't know.." I say. He lifts me onto his lap as he sits up. "Feel that?" He says as his head is threw back. "Mhm." I say as I hear Ariana Grande, "One Last Time" getting blasted from Kiana and Elias's room. I start humming the lyrics as Elias barges into our room.

"AURELLE GET YOUR BESTFRIEND!" He shouts as Kiana pulls him back singing her favorite part, hitting the high note. "Sorry!" She slams the door shut. I giggle as Everest pulls me by my hair onto the ground. "S-shit!" I scream. His pants are down and I know for a fact, that it'll be a long day.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

"BABY I DON'T CARE IF YOU GOT HER IN YOUR HEART!" I sing to Elias. God I get on his nerves and I know he loves it. "Shut up!" He shouts at me. I smile at him. He goes back to looking at his phone. My smile fades. I turn off my music, and connect the music to my AirPods.

I grab my puppy and leave the room. I hum the song lyrics down the stairs, sitting my puppy down, and beginning to put my shoes on. Since I was wearing a beige oversized shirt, and black biker shorts, I put on my white and beige Jordan's. I give my puppy a kiss, and leave the empire.

I get into one of the cars, start it up and drive to Starbucks. I order a Smoked Bacon Cheddar sandwich, and a large pink drink. I also get two cake pops, one for me and the other for Aurelle. Amari doesn't like Starbucks, since she switched from working as a stripper to working at Zoomies.

I drive all through the town, seeing all the beautiful buildings. I get a call from Aurelle, and I answer. "Hey girlfriend!" I say. "Hey, Elias is worried sick about you. Where you at?" She asks. "I'm driving around town, I'll be home in an hour or so. I got Starbucks for us." I reply. "WHAT?! GET HOME RIGHT NOW!" I laugh to her reaction. "On my way!" I hang up.

I turn the car around and begin going back to the empire. I make a left, then a right, a right again and then boom, the empire. I exit the car, grab the food and things that I bought and enter the house. "Aurelle?" I say as I sit the food down. Two veiny hands make me arch my back. "Where were you?" Elias says.

"Why do you wanna know?" I'm surprised he actually cares about me, after all he was probably talking with a girl earlier today. "You were gone for 3 hours, Kiana." Oh. "Okay? So?" I turn around to face him. He moves my curls out of my face, whispering in my ear. "I swear to god, if you do that shit again I'm going to kill you." He walks upstairs.

Tears form in my eyes.

"Really?!" I yell at him. "Stop yelling Kiana." He pulls his gun from his waistband, making it clear that he wasn't playing. I sit down at the counter, as Aurelle walks downstairs with Everest behind her. As I begin sobbing, she runs up behind me.

"What happened?!" She asks me. "Everest go see what happened with Elias." She orders him, and he does so. "I don't know, Aurelle.." I say to her. "It was so fast that I didn't process what he had said to me. 'I'm going to kill you' " I repeat. "WHAT?!" She runs upstairs.

"Wait Aurelle!" I run after her. As I walk into the room, Aurelle is yelling at Elias, so Everest sits there, holding her back. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! IF YOU LOVED HER YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" She yells. "Get out of my room, Aurelle Ambrose Leila. Now." He draws his gun from the bed.

Aurelle leaves, and Everest shakes his head in disappointment. I'm left with him in the room. I try to leave but he was too quick to lock the door. "Let me out." I say to him. He walks up to me. "You know I was just kidding, Kiana." He says calmly. "No, you weren't." I yell back at him. I'm over this. I really am.

"Just let me leave, Elias." He shakes his head. "No can do, princess." Fuck. I walk past him, grabbing the remote to unlock the door. I press the button and the door opens. I run out but get grabbed by my wrist. "Kiana, look at me, beautiful." He turns me to face him.

I'm immediately pushed against the bed as the door is shut, and locks itself. He gets on top of me, as I struggle to refuse. His hand glides on my thigh, causing me to hold his hand. "N-no more.." I say as I try to get him off of me.

He looks disappointed, as he gets off me and leaves. I fall onto the bed, losing my composure. I sob and cry, over the feeling that I'm not myself. I turn on Melanie Martinez's song, "EVIL" from her new album. A.K.A, her nymph form.

I fall asleep as she sings.

"Now I'm stop-drop rollin' over all your jokes.
Every time you tell a lie I'm prayin' that you choke.
Should've listened to the signs and the horoscopes.
Hope you never cope, hope you slip on soap.
Crack your head like an egg, wanna see the yolk.
You are such a hoax."
————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING!~

Notha short chapter, currently watching "K-12" again </3.

Your lover for books, Layah.