TWO.

~ELIAS ACE HAITI~

AS I open my eyes, the beauty infront of me fills them. I don't know what happen last night, all I remember was Kiana beating the shit out of Nicole.

Her arms wrapped around my neck as her leg is lifted up my waist. As I move, she slowly wakes up, removing her arms from around my neck. "Good morning, princess" I tease her as a slight smile appears on her face. I get out of bed stretching, then going into the bathroom.

She follows behind me looking into the mirror. The gloss that was on her lips now gone and her eyes filled with tiredness. Soon, she realizes what's going on.

Aw man. I wanted this to last.

She notices she's in my shirt and notices she's staring at my back. "Are you fully awake?" She rolls her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes Kiana." She does it again leaving the bathroom. I hear her speaking to someone on the phone.

I peek my head out of the bathroom doorway to see her phone up to her ear and her biting her lip. "I'm sorry, I'll get It soon, okay?" She apologizes. "Okay, I will. Bye" she hangs up. "What was all of that about?" I ask.

"None of your business. And by the way im keeping this shirt. It may be oversized but it looks good on me." She was completely right. She begins putting on her heels again.

"Leaving so soon? At least take a shower." She refuses and says she'll take one at her house. She grabs her coat and grabs me by my arm pulling me into my closet.

She looks for a shirt and finds a white one, and puts it over my head, putting it on for me. "Now let's go." She leads me out of the closet and downstairs.

"Hm, they cleaned up Nicole. Want to know what I did to her?" Oh fuck yeah. She leads me to the couch and sits me down. She proceeds to straddle me and fake punch my nose. Then gets me up and fake throws me on the ground.

Damn.

"Now let's go, for real." She again leads me from the living room to outside where my car is. "I'll drive, how about that?" She agrees. We both get in and begin driving to her house as I get on my phone and begin talking with my men.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

As Elias gets on the phone with his men, I look out the window seeing the sun rise. I enjoy watching the sun set and rise. It's just relaxing. Soon the car stops infront of my house. My phone rings again.

Instead of me answering it, Elias grabs ur out my hand answering it for me. "Hello?" His deep voice making my legs close together. I swear he's only my boss, but this man makes me go crazy.

I could daydream about him all day.

"Yeah, when's my payment?" My landlord speaks. "Listen, as Kiana doesn't have the money right now" he stops as my landlord cuts him off. "Wait. Are you Elias Ace Haiti?" He asks. "I am, now don't you EVER fucking interrupt me, got it?" "Yes sir, I do"

After a whole minute of them talking, he hands me my phone and tells me to get out. I grab my phone confused as he was just standing up for me, why such a change?

"I'll be at work early today, is that okay?" I ask. "Take a break today, I don't care. Just don't fucking bother me." My bottom lip quivers. "Oh, okay." I didn't expect him to 'love' me after the night we've had, but why such a change in the attitude?