TWENTY THREE

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

Elias wasn't in bed when I woke up, due to my thirst. It was 4 in the morning and fuck, he must've did something because my head was basically begging to be crushed by this damn headache. I walk downstairs, the room where Brandon and Nicole are was lit up with the warm light. I grab a glass of water, heading downstairs into the room as I see Elias, his shirt off and Nicole and Brandon crying.

"Why her, hm?" He asks Nicole as he leans against the cold concrete wall. "Why? Because she beat your ass?" He gets up and slashes her arm and face with the knife that was planted in his hand. I take a sip of my water as I sit on the steps, watching him closely as Brandon notices me. "What are you looking at?" I raise an eyebrow, throwing the water on him as I place the glass near my feet.

"Why are you down here?" Elias looks at me. "Your meant to be asleep." He drops his knife on the table as he walks up to me, cupping my face with both of his hands, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes. I take his tanned hand, leading him to the table with knife's and torture weapons lined out on it. I take a gun into my hands, pointing it at Brandon as he watches me, stepping behind me as he aims for his forehead.

"PLEASE NO, IM SORRY!"- a bang goes off as he goes limp, blood draining from his lifeless body. "Well that'll do it." He mutters as he looks at Nicole. "What, going to shoot her brains out too?" He raises his eyebrow once more as I shake my head. "I want you, Elias, to do whatever you want to her. I'm going back to bed." I place a kiss on his chest before kicking Nicole's stomach, flipping her off as I go back upstairs.

I enter our bedroom, laying back down as I close my eyes, hearing the door shut. "Back so soon?" I open an eye as he throws his shirt onto a chair. "It would've been fun if you stayed." He grabs my hair as he climbs on top of me, causing me to close my legs. "Elias." I warn because if he started he wasn't going to be able to stop. "Hm?" A kiss lands on my neck, then on my eyelids.

(little smut incoming)

"Elias.." I sit up, causing him to lay down. "You do realize you didn't allow me to release last night hm?" His eyes shut as I remove his pants, stroking his length that was clothed in his boxers. "Kiana"- I cut him off as I remove his boxers, licking his tip as he grabs my hair. "Let my hair go." I demand as he groans. He lets my hair go as I pin his hands to his sides, holding his wrist.

I move my hair as I bob my head up and down, causing him to let a groan out of his mouth. "Kiana.." he moans as he thrusts his hips up. I hold his waist, looking up at him as he smiles down at me. "Not funny." I muffle with a mouthful as I continue bobbing my head up and down. I move my head faster, allowing him to release once as I keep my pace steady. "Wait- FUCK!" He lifts his leg, covering his eyes as his stomach caves in.

"Kiana, fuck.." he lets out another whisper as I raise my ass into the air, releasing as a 'Pop!' Sound fills the room. I smile as he stares at me, causing me to laugh. "Not my fault you wanted to be rude. I'm just returning the favor." I lift myself up, putting my hair into a bun as i stand up, walking into the bathroom to wash my face.

I feel like starting my day a little bit earlier today.

It's only 5, so I don't take a shower just yet. I don't feel like watching the scars on my body get washed with water. Water won't wash away what he did to me. I exit the bathroom, a grumpy Elias looking at me, turning his back at me. "Elias.." I smile as he doesn't look at me. "I'm sorry, forgive me yeah?"