Subchapter 1

Universe- 2854O2KT5

Time- 20:54

Personal- Bucks

(Note: This chapter was done by someone else. That is why it looks different.)

Bucks went inside his house, sighing as he made his way to his bedroom and sat down to rest. He had had quite the journey the last few days after leaving the universe Charlie was in. All he needed right now was some break time. "Do you want me to order pizza or something?" his friend said from the other room. "No, no, it's fine," Bucks said as he placed his navy blue hat on the bedside table.

As he began drifting off, his Universal Phone began to ring. "For the love of all that is holy-" Bucks said as he reached over to the table. "What is it?" he said, very annoyed. "Bucks! She has been compromised! We need your help!" the voice on the other line said. "Yeah... that's a no go," Bucks responded, "last time I checked, you were going guns blazing on me." "Please Bucks," the voice said, "we are all doomed if he gets his way. Okay, we will not betray you this time and we will help any way we can." Bucks thought for a moment before saying, "Okay, this is your last chance. But, if you betray me again, I won't hesitate to leave your sorry asses to die."

"Thank you!" the voice said before Bucks hung up. "How did they get one of my phones?" Bucks asked himself before shrugging off the question. He then called another number. The person picked up and said, "Yo, what is up?" "Hello overly American version of me," Bucks said with a sigh, "I need your help." "What can I get you?" American Bucks ask. "Get your boys ready, geared up, and get a helicopter," Bucks responded, "and then use the device I gave you a few months ago to travel to universe 47895IO5V11." "Got it," American Bucks said. "I will give you more instructions when I get there. Also don't bring the boys yet," Bucks said before hanging up. He then took a glove off his table and typed the universe ID into it. He clicked a button and suddenly a vortex opened in front of him. He took a look into it, sighed, and walked in.