Epilogue

Universe- 47895IO5V11

Time- 21:23

Location- Unknown

Personal- [ REDACTED ]

3 weeks after Kaodorah's termination

Everyone in the facility was going crazy it seemed. People were panicking about what would happen now. I don't know why they're overreacting, but I just went with it. I carried some files and walked to an empty, quiet office. I went through some of the papers in the files, and blacked out things with a marker. Operation Kanon was a failure, so what? We had several other projects to refer to.

That's when I saw on one of the papers it stated, ' Patient Zero and Sharax had somehow figured out how to go between a human and kaiju form. Top agents have speculated they learned this trait from Kaodorah, who would enter the minds of kaiju in a human form, and also have them in a human form. More is to be further discussed. ' This shocked me.

I wrote this as a footnote on a separate paper that had other text on it. This was a game changer. I picked up the phone in the office and typed in the room number of the head person. ' Hello? ' said an auto-tuned voice. ' Miss, it's me. The kaiju have developed a new trait. We need to add it to the development of Project Gemini. ' ' Yes yes, I know. I was just debating with myself about that. But since you're saying it, I might as well. You're one of my best scientists in Morigon, and I trust your word. ' the voice responded.

' Alright. ' I said. ' Should I refer to Dr. Rhett for this? ' ' Yeah, and tell him that I requested it. ' said the voice. The call then ended. This is perfect. Maybe we do have a chance against these kaiju. This outta make them join us, and finally we can show the U.N. and everyone else that we are the dominant one here.