Chapter 12

A few minutes later, about 7 or 10, the driver pressed a few buttons and came to the back with me and the pilot. ' Welp, ' he said. ' I might as well get things resolved. I'm Bucks, and Charlie, that person over there is well, also Bucks. But call him American Bucks. ' ' Wait, how do you know my name- ' I said. But he continued with his sentence, ignoring the question. ' Anyways, time to explain everything to you. ' he said, looking at me.

' So yeah, I hate to break it to you, ' he said. ' But you're kinda being mind controlled right now, and your memories have been wiped. ' ' Uh, what do you mean? I'm not being mind controlled or anything. ' I said. ' And I don't have any wiped memories. I think you hit your head on something. ' ' Alright then. ' he said. ' What is the earliest memory you can think of? '

I thought for a moment and said, ' Well, I remember waking up in a white facility. It was empty and quiet. Then a tall yellow colored creature came in. He said that he wasn't going to hurt me, and that he was the good guy. He said he was the dominant one of this planet. alpha you could say, and that he needed help getting rid of this evil dark gray lizard. He told me where he was, and said he would come not long after to help finish him off. That's all. '

' Hmph. ' said Bucks. ' And you actually believed him? ' I nodded, and he gave a sigh of disappointment. ' Alright. Well, what he told you is false. He is a very terrible person, and can't be trusted under any circumstance. ' I stared at him in disbelief. ' No no, he is not evil, and is very trustworthy. I can prove this. He also said he was coming to cleanse this place of you sinful humans. '

Bucks sighed again and said, ' He's not going to wipe the human race out because of their sins, Charlie, he's doing it out of spite. Besides, it's not like he's sinless. ' There was silence between us until a computer-voice said, ' 2 minutes until arrival at chosen location.

' Alright. ' said Bucks. He went to what seemed to be a storage compartment, and pulled out a dog kennel. ' I am not going in that. ' I said. ' I'm not a pet! ' ' Well, you're going to have to anyway, ' Bucks said. ' It's kind of hard to go undercover with a strapped up fox, let alone an Arctic one. So you're going in. ' I sighed and got in it. We got out of the plane and went into what seems to be a rental car. We were then on the road for about 10 minutes.

When the car stopped it looked like we were at a bar. ' You sure he's here?' said American Bucks. ' Yes, I'm sure. ' said Bucks. ' These are the coordinates he gave. ' Bucks came to the back of the car to pick up the kennel. We started walking to the bar, but there was then a rumble from a location not too far away. When Bucks looked, he sighed with disappointment. When I looked, I froze. There was a freaking tank in the middle of the road! People ran past us, shouting and pushing each other.

It was large and had three turrets, two on the side and a bigger middle turret. The tank went to a halt about 15 meters from us, and someone went out of the top and shouted, ' Bucks, please hand over the contents of the kennel. If you do not hand it over to us, we will not hesitate to open fire on you. ' Bucks murmured something to himself, and shouted back,

' How about no. I already know the aftereffects, and I'd rather not have that happen. ' He then glared at American Bucks, they nodded at each other, and ran to the car. I got thrown into the back as Bucks zoomed onto the main road and onto a highway.Bucks swerved around the cars on the highway that were going everywhere in panic as the tank rolled down the highway with its main turret pointed almost directly at the car Bucks and I were in.

' Uhhhhhh, Bucks? ' I said. ' The tank it gaining up on us, and it's turret is directly at us. ' ' Yes, I know. ' Bucks said, ' I'm going at 168 kilometers per hour, I can't push it much faster or I lose control of the vehicle. We'll reach the airport momentarily— '. As he said this he swerved, avoiding a shot from the tank shell. Damn this guy is good at driving.

We busted through some metal gates that led us to an airport. Not long after us, the tank trampled the leftovers of the gate and continued to pursue us. I frantically looked at what I could make of the surroundings, trying to find a way we could try to lose track of this tank. I noticed a plane that seemed to be out of range of the tank. Maybe if we can trick the tank drivers and gunners we could get into it before they could fire at us.

' Hey Bucks? ' I said. ' Do you by any chance know any distractions we could use to distract the people in the tank? I think we could escape with that small plane over there if there was a distraction for the tank. ' It seemed like a lightbulb went off in Buck's brain a moment later, because the car swerved to have the side of it facing the tank. The tank halted, and a person came out, and once more yelled,

' Bucks, for the final time, hand over the contents of the kennel, or we will not hesitate to open fire on your vehicle. ' Bucks grabbed what seemed to be a mop from the back of the car. What could a mop do to a heavy armored tank? He then opened and climbed out of the sun roof of the car. He stood on the roof and aimed the wooden tip at the tank. It then looked like he pressed something, because the mop turned into a......railgun?!

The mop had somehow turned into a railgun, and was functionally firing at the tank! I swear this Bucks guy is more than he already said he was. The tank blew up in several parts, and moments later it looked too disabled to function. Bucks then got back in the car to grab the kennel I was in, and yelled at American Bucks to get to the chopper. We were then quickly in the plane and in the air.