Chapter 20

Yep. Sharax was here, and he looked pissed. I guess that last battle between them in Australia wasn't really favorable to him. He roared in the direction of the facility where I last saw Kaodorah, and there was a roar from that area in response. Looks like they are about to duke it out. That's when I heard several loud bangs from where I saw Morigon from last.

Several missiles came towards Sharax, and he took several blows from the missiles. He roared at them, and charged up a beam and shot it at where the missiles came from. However I couldn't see how much destruction that caused. All I could see was smoke rising from over there. Another missile fired from that direction, and Sharax was having no joke with it this time.

He somehow managed to catch the missile while it was piercing through the air, and threw it towards the treeline. I quickly started running back into the forest, attempting to avoid the aftershock of it. However I wasn't able to, and was propelled several meters, and went head first into a tree. Everything flashed black and white, and I blacked out for a few moments.

When I came to, everything was blurry, and I had a stronger headache than what a tree injury would do. That's when I felt it all coming to me. My head started filling with memories and flashbacks of everything before I woke up in that facility. It strained my head terribly, and I felt immobile even for a little bit. I guess a hard hit to the head fixes everything.

After a little bit, I was able to get up and shake off the headache. Now that

I thought about it, I guess Kaodorah wasn't lying about everything. But he still lied to me, and I still hate him. I started to run over to where Bucks was, and saw that he was still there, only that some of his equipment had been messed up, and he looked slightly tattered. ' Are you okay? ' I said to him. ' Yeah, I just finished the thing. '

' Oh right. Uhm, about that. I kinda already got them back- ' I said. Bucks stared at me in disbelief. ' Really? When? Or are you just messing with me?' he said. ' I'm not, and I'm being serious. ' I responded. I made direct eye contact with him, adn kept a serious face. ' Alright alright, jeez. ' he said. ' Anyways, take this thing here. It'll make you your kaiju size again. '

He pulled out a small bronze tablet. Wait, he had something like that the entire time? He set it down, and said for me to eat it. He claimed it was chewable, but when I consumed it, it was not what I think would be considered chewable, let alone edible. ' Now you should go over to the beach now, that way you don't cause yourself to be noticed and you can launch a surprise attack.

I nodded, and I was about to leave when Bucks said, ' Wait, I forgot one thing. ' I looked back at him and said, ' What? ' ' Listen, this might sound absurd, but you have to listen. Do you remember a small lizard that you used to hang out with a bit when you were younger, and it fell into the water during the factory meltdown? ' he said. I nodded, and continued, ' Well, after looking into some samples and other things, I found that Sharax is in fact that same lizard, but mutated. '

That confused me for a second, but then I thought about it for a moment. I guess it was realistic for a lizard to mutate when exposed to high amounts of radiation or whatever crap came out of that place. This made me feel a little happy, knowing that an old friend was alive. ' Also, for that battle I'm going to have to leave. Morigon asked for me to help them, and I said if they backstabbed me I would leave their sorry asses to Kaodorah. And yet, they backed out of the deal, so I'm not going to help them stop Kaodorah. '

I nodded to this. Morigon caused enough issues for us, so they don't deserve our help. I then left to go to the beach to prepare for a surprise attack on Kaodorah. Bucks stayed where he was for a moment, and held the syringe, staring at it. He then shrugged and put it away saying, ' Meh. I probably won't have to use it. Might as well keep it, just in case. '