Subchapter 2

Universe- 47895IO5V11

Time- 14:00

Location- Morigon Home Base

Personal- Dr. Lactose I. , Lv17 Clearance

I scanned through some files, looking for anything that could be of assistance to Operation Mendoza. But it was in vain. I guess for this to work we needed to enforce violence. I scanned through some more files, just to check. That's when I found this file. Its name was Operation Elena. It was a 2 part operation, and part one was a failure due to an attack from an individual named Bucks. However due to the failure we got Patient Zero.

As I looked into it, I realized this was directly tied with Mendoza. Patient Zero was Charlie, and there was a way to possibly obtain her without violence. There was a drug that we were going to use, but was destroyed by Bucks in a break out with her. When I reached the end of it, I saw that the content list of the drug was on this!

I took the file folder and went to a phone nearby on the wall. I contacted the head person. I told them everything about the file, even though they probably already knew. They however sounded rather surprised and satisfied. They told me to hand it to Dr. Zinc, and he could give it to them. I ended the call and did as they told me to.

This was perfect. Now backstabbing Bucks should be 10 times easier. He gets payback for the vandalism he has committed to us, and we get what we want. Once we get a hold of Patient Zero we can finally accomplish what we haven't been able to do since '54.