Subchapter 3

When I dozed off, I woke up in a black void. When I looked down, I saw instead of my paws I saw....hands? I seemed to have mobility in them too, which further confused me. I then looked up from my new found hands to see a person in yellow and black armor. I flinched slightly, surprised at this sudden appearance.

He seemed to read my mind, because he said, ' Don't worry, you're fine. It's me, Kaodorah. I'm just in this human form. ' ' W-what? ' I said. ' The humans made you into that form? ' ' No no no, silly. ' said Kaodorah. ' I can make myself this way. I'm more powerful than you might think. Why else would you also be in a human form? '

' Anyways, getting to the point. ' said Kaodroah. ' We are currently in your mind, and I need you to do something. You know the pesky humans you're with right now? ' ' Yeah- ' I said.

' Well, ' continued Kaodorah. ' Those humans you've been with are very, very evil. Anything they've told you about themselves is a lie. They're going to try to use you to get rid of me and try to take over the world. After that they would just barely keep you alive, just to assert authority over everyone. '

I doubted him slightly at first, but then I thought for a moment. What if this was the truth? ' So what do you want me to do then? ' I said. ' Well, ' said Kaodoroah. ' I need you to get rid of them. By that I mean kill them. That's the only way to stop these spawns of Satan. ' I remembered all of my experiences with Bucks, along with how overpowered he seemed, just from those experiences.

I felt slightly panicked, and I put my head down a bit and said, ' I-I can't do it. I'm weak compared to him. I'm sorry sir, but I can't do it. ' I wasn't sure what to expect now. How mad would he be at me? I flinched again slightly as he put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up, and was surprised to see a rather sympathetic face on him. ' Don't worry, ' he said. ' I predicted this. I'll help you as needed. '

I felt a bit more confident about this now. ' Alright, I'll try. ' Kaodorah smiled, satisfied by this. ' I will be seeing you around then.' With that he disappeared, and the black void dissolved.