12. Tease

Libby's POV

With the stealth skills of a ninja I had successfully managed to avoid my neighbours and their evening exploits all week. Using deduction skills Sherlock Holmes himself would be proud of. I quickly worked out if I went for dinner as soon as the canteen opened and then studied in the library until 8, I would miss them completely. Thus ensuring my passage back to my room and its safe, 'sober' confines would not be crossed by my inebriated new friends.

I sound like such a bitch, I scolded myself as I realised my thoughts and how they would sound to anyone else. Sam and Melissa were great, total piss heads but great, and I don't think I could have met two nicer people but I just couldn't keep up with them, especially Melissa. Every night this week I'd heard them stumbling into their rooms at two-three in the morning and yet the next morning I'd seen both of them right as rain at breakfast. Thinking back to my own Tuesday morning hangover I realised I'd been lucky but I couldn't risk it again, not on a school night anyway.

But by Friday teatime I was ready to let my hair down. I'd researched and studied and made copious amounts of notes and finally written my business ethics essay. I was pleased with it; well I hoped I'd be pleased with it when I got my mark back. I knew for certain I'd never worked so hard on one single assignment before, so all this effort had better be worth it.

By the time I'd eaten and strolled back to my room it was a little after six. With the weight of the assignment finally lifted I felt myself relax and I started to look forward to the weekend.

I'd spoken to Elliot everyday and had yet again planned to skype him at seven. That'll give me enough time for a shower, sort my hair out and a cuppa, I told myself as I stripped off and stood beneath the soothing, steaming water. The jets of the shower massaging the knots and tension right out of me, oh yeah I NEEDED a night off.

Still wrapped in my towel at one minute to seven I perched myself in front of the computer, clutching the now tepid hot chocolate I'd made ten minutes earlier.

"Hey baby." Elliot's voice sung through the speakers of my laptop. I could feel the grin spreading over my face as I watched his out of 'sync' expressions echo the words I'd beards a second before.

"Hey to you too." I said happily, just seeing him and hearing his voice sent a warming buzz through my body.

"So how much have you missed me?" I could tell by his tone he was trying to be alluring but the time delay had me giggling rather than swooning.

"You have no idea," I answered honestly. "I can't wait for next weekend; not seeing you all week has been hell." I pouted

"I know babe, you do know you're going to get it...right?" a second or two later he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, I shook my head disapprovingly.

"Be still my beating heart, oh the romance of it all." I swooned sarcastically, breathily, as I fanned myself with my hand.

"Come on baby you know you want me as much as I want you." His loving grin beamed back at me through the screen. I smiled back a little sheepishly securing my towel at the same time. I saw his eyes quickly flick to what I was doing.

"Baby" he whined, "A man has needs, you really can't begin to imagine how hard it's been without you." It was now his turn to pout. "I was thinking perhaps you could just, oh I don't know maybe loose the towel?" he suggested hopefully.

"No pervert!" I shot back instantly.

"Oh come on baby, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." he pleaded.

"No" I said, amusement turning up the corners of my mouth.

"But baby, I'm in actual pain here, I need...well you know what I need." He elaborated.