22. Decisions

Libby's POV

By lunch time the growls from my stomach could no longer be ignored, I was starting to feel more than light headed. Elliot had disappeared down stairs about ten minutes earlier with the promise of returning with tea and breakfast. I could just smell the distinctive aroma of the toast as my belly again shouted it's protests at being so empty.

"Here you go babe" Elliot said passing me a mug of tea and a plate of toast. He slipped back into bed as I happily crunched on my breakfast. Within seconds the toast was gone and I wish he'd made more.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked as I drained my tea.

"Well I thought I would take you on a tour of the place, just so you can see for yourself how great it is. Then I thought we'd grab an early dinner and join the others in the pub for a bit." He couldn't help but notice the frown on my face.

I knew I was pouting like a sulky child who hadn't gotten her own way, but I didn't care. I'd missed him so much, and the thought of wasting my, no our precious and very limited time on sightseeing and socialising just didn't appeal to me.

"What's the face for?" he asked mimicking my scowl.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I bit back acerbically. My tone was harsher than I had intended it to be and far harsher than Elliot deserved. He furrowed his brow but didn't respond.

"Everything I want is right here" I spun my arms around me, encompassing the bed. "I couldn't give a shit what's outside this door or what your friends are like." He sat open mouthed obviously surprised by my outburst. "I'm here because I want to be with you, I don't want to share you with anyone, not even for a second." He opened his mouth about to interject but I cut him off. "I thought you felt the same way." I looked at him wondering just how different we really were.

"So should I take this outburst as a positive sign that you'll transfer here?" he grinned, my brow creased as I realise I'd been played.

"Okay, okay I get it, so this" he held the duvet up like a tent revealing his naked body and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Is the only sightseeing you wish to do this weekend. But I have to eat, I'm sure you can keep your hands off me for an hour or so." He teased.

"I'm still offended that you can keep your hands off me for that long." I pouted, dramatically pulling the covers out of his hand and turning away.

"The champ here" he began as he sidled up to me pressing his naked form tight to me. "He needs time to recuperate, recharge his batteries." As his hands snaked around my body pulling me closer towards him I could feel 'his champ' pressing into my back. "Please Libby" he whined as he slowly nuzzled the back of my neck. "I'll make it up to you."

Despite my earlier melodrama I had agreed to dinner and rather than joining his friends in the pub afterwards they were going to join us for dinner. We decided to go to their local, the place was cheap and cheerful and with a 2-for-1 food menu it proved very popular with the students in the area.

We got there a little after four and headed straight for the bar, whilst we waited to be served Stuart and a couple of others arrived. Looking round I spotted Helena with a petit blonde, both of which were looking me up and down not even bothering to hide their distain.

"Well hello again." Stuart said with a warm, friendly smile. "I trust you kept your earlier promise." He raised his eyebrows knowingly as I blushed recalling our encounter that morning.

"Hell yeah she did!" Elliot beamed turning from the bar to high five Stuart. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment as the others looked between us confused. I was grateful Stuart didn't feel the need to further divulge our earlier conversation, but I could tell from the 'cat that got the cream' expression on Elliot's face he wouldn't be as discreet.