17. Jealous

Libby's POV

"I see you missed me." Elliot chuckled as he lay back on my bed, I could see the look of victory in his eyes as he propped himself up on his arms, which were folded behind his head.

"Well someone's pleased with themselves." I teased as I snuggled into the familiar contours of his chest.

"I've satisfied my woman...several times, what's not to be pleased about?" He gloated; there was a mixture of self-satisfied smugness and relief to his tone.

It was this hint of vulnerability about him I had always loved. It made me feel safe, it was like he knew I loved him but he wasn't always sure why and so he never took me for granted. He'd asked me a couple of times when we first got together what I saw in him. I'd listed all the obvious things like kind, caring, clever, funny, he'd accepted all these easily but when I said I thought he was sexy it had taken a while for him to believe me. To me he was though, he had a lovely face, handsome in his own way. Okay so he wasn't an obvious Adonis, he didn't have the chiselled cheekbones and the strong jaw line but he had the most amazing tourmaline eyes. Even from that first awful day at school when I had collided with him, his eyes had mesmerised me.

"Hmmm, any chance of some food?" His question pulled me from my daydream. "After all my exertions I'm starving." He rubbed his belly to emphasise his point.

"Well I can make you a snack or we can go out for something proper to eat if you like." with my ear pressed to his chest I could hear the faint rumbling of his stomach and knew a snack just wouldn't cut it.

"Just let me get showered and we'll go to the pizza place on campus." I sighed, admitting defeat as I pulled myself away from him and slowly sat up.

I had kind of hoped we could stay locked away in my room for the entire weekend. I had missed him so much I didn't want to waste even a single moment sharing him with anyone else. Stupid boys and their stomachs, if they aren't ruled by their willies they are ruled by their bellies.

"After I've replenished my reserves perhaps we could come back and have another go at that romance stuff?" He pacified as he grabbed me and pulled me back into a tight embrace.

Tom's POV

I had been awake for over half an hour but I'd decided to keep 'stum', pretending I was asleep in the hope the screamer next to me would sneak off and go home, jeez I've farted in her direction twice and she still hasn't taken the hint.

Now I know I'm good at what I do, in the bedroom department that is, and if I was running for college stud I'd definitely get Melissa here to front up my campaign. But I'm not, and I really don't think half the campus wanted to hear her sex screams. She makes women's tennis players seem demure. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was just the usually 'oh yes' or even 'oh God'. NooOoo that I'd have been grateful for, I had decided I needed it to be over when she started screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs...yeah she may look nice but she's no lady.

"Hey baby" she purred pulling me from my pretend slumber, giggling as she grabbed my dick and started pumping, yeah she really is no lady. "So I can see you are ready for round two?" she encouraged, but with the sound of her sex noises still reverberating around my head from our previous truss I really wasn't keen. I think the best I can hope for is a little premature ejac and I'll be safe.

Come on feller don't let me down...Result!

Despite my less than magnificent encore performance Melissa was still here. I was beginning to worry she was never going to leave, so when she suggested we go for something to eat I jumped at the chance. Once she was out of my room it'd be easier to ditch her.

Libby's POV

Almost an hour later we were finally ready to go, it turns out he wasn't that hungry at all...well not for food anyway.

By the time we reached the restaurant his appetite had returned with a vengeance. We'd ordered two large pizzas, but I knew I'd be lucky if I'd got through two slices before he'd demolished his and was tucking into mine. The place was almost empty so the waitress had seated us at a table for four, rather than sit opposite each other, given the chance Elliot would always sit next to me and sneak a leg squeeze at every opportunity...that was another thing I loved about him.

I was just swallowing my second bite when I heard Melissa's voice call over to us. "Ooh look who it is, mind if we join you?" Before I had even looked up she was settling herself into the seat facing Elliot.

"Hi" She said holding out her hand to him. "You must be Elliot, I'm Libby's neighbour, Melissa and of course you already know Tom." My mouth drooped open as I noticed the awkward figure stood next to our table for the first time. "Come on Tom sit down." She ordered pulling his arm forcing him to sit down so he was sitting facing me.

"Twice in one day Tom, I guess today's my lucky day." There was an un-missable twang of sarcasm in Elliot's tone.

"Elliot" was all Tom replied before turning his attentions to me. "I think I prefer your earlier attire." Pulling his hand from Melissa's as he spoke he brushed his hand across my knee. I shuffled closer to Elliot and glared at Tom, letch!

"Erm Melissa, why are the two of you together?" I asked, concentrating on Melissa hoping I could blank Tom out completely.

"Well you know how it is, after sex munchies." It took me a while to process what she had said, but when the penny finally dropped I looked between the two of them with an undisguised look of disgust.

"Oh Melissa you haven't?" I couldn't help sneering in his direction. She had already started her defence and was in full flow when Tom leaned in towards me and in little more than a whisper mouthed "Jealous?" as a smug grin slowly spread across his face it took all myself constraint to not lurch over the table and slam his head into the remains of my pizza.

By the time their pizza's had arrived Elliot was just stuffing the last slice of mine into his mouth, before the waitress had even put them on the table I had asked for our bill. In the five minutes or so they had been sitting with us Tom had made several references to an imaginary army of my admirers and Melissa had promised twice to tell me all the gory details of her encounter with Tom - wow can't wait, just thinking about it is making me feel sick.

Tom's POV

At some point it was inevitable the girls would make their group visit to the bathroom, when Libby asked for the bill I thought it wasn't going to come but just as our pizza's arrived Melissa had given the signal - the eyes to the left, and the two of them had trotted off to the toilets.

"I was only joking before" I nonchalantly offered inbetween bites, "About Libby and other guys." My smile widened as Elliot tried to play it cool. "Besides I've got your back, I'll keep an eye on her."

"That's really not necessary Tom." His tone was stiff and strained. "And I think she'd prefer it if you just stayed away." His jaw clenched and his eyes fixed on mine challengingly.

"Well now that's not going to happen is it? I mean we see each other every day and we are partners after all, so I see her every night, we study together. Didn't she tell you?" I added innocently. His clenched jaw twitched and his face reddened slightly. "Hmmm I wonder what else she's not telling you."

Before he had chance to reply the waitress had brought their bill over, he paid it immediately and by the time the girls had returned from the bathroom he was stood and waiting to leave.

"Well it was nice to see you again Elliot" I grinned before starting another slice of pizza. "Perhaps I'll see you again before you leave." I added.

"I doubt it" Libby answered for him, "He'll be otherwise engaged." She replied smugly as she entwined her fingers through his and led him to the door.