21. Housemates

Libby's POV

Unlike me, Elliot didn't live in halls he had found a room in a large student house. As we pulled up outside the shabby chic neighbourhood, I first noticed the row of grand, three storey town houses, which in their day must have been owned by some of the cities great movers and shakers. I could also imagine how beautiful these Edwardian terraced must have looked back in the day. As we walked up the stairs to the front door I glanced again around the street and knew instantly this was no longer a place for families. No, it was obvious looking at the peeling paintwork, dirty windows and desolate front gardens that this street was now nothing more than a hoard of rooms let out to students, a little sad I thought as Elliot dragged my through the door and pulled me up a flight of stairs.

His room was one of four on this floor, and right at the end of a dark, narrow corridor. Much to my surprise when we got inside it was far bigger and airier than I had expected. The room as in an L-shape and it wasn't until I was completely in the room that I could see round the corner to where his bed was.

The mess of covers on his unmade bed made me smile. "I thought you'd of tidied up for me?" I teased as Elliot threw off his coat on the small wooden chair by the desk.

"Hey I did, this is spotless." He opened his arms wide as if trying to hold all his eyes surveyed, I motioned with my eyes over to the bed.

"Well there was no point doing that, was there?" He asked as he closed to short distance between us and immediately started helping me out of my clothes. "I intend for us to be messing it up in about thirty seconds." He concluded as he whipped my shirt over my head and threw it in the general direction of his desk and the small pile of his own discarded items.

'Hmmm I think you need to see just how untidy we are going to make the bed, and now." He added as his lips again found mine and he tilted me down onto the bed.

The next couple of hours was a mixture of love making, cuddling and snoozing. All felt fantastic. I loved how responsive my body was to his touch, whenever he brushed his fingers across my skin the trail of his touch left a hot, sensitive burning desire, I needed to feel his touch again and again.

Finally both exhausted I flopped down onto his pillows and felt my head sink into the thick, heavy feathers. The air around me moved and was suddenly filled with the familiar smell of him, his just washed hair and cool, clean aftershave. I breathed in heavily as I sighed contentedly.

"Are you okay?" He asked, turning his head to look at me.

"Yeah." I replied smiling lazily at him.

"I hope I haven't worn you out." He added as he pulled me towards him in a tight embrace.

"No not at all" I lied, I mean I was exhausted but that would soon pass. "I'm happy, I was sighing with contentment." I explained.

"There is nothing more pleasing than knowing I have satisfied my woman." He crowed as a smile spread across his face.

"I love you Elliot." I concluded as I reached up and kissed him softly on the mouth. He kissed me back slowly before letting his hands idly roam the length of my body, drawing patterns on my skin, heating me wherever he touched.

************************

I was wakened by the cacophony of music exuding from the walls of Elliot's room. On one side was rap music, I think a vaguely recognised it as Eminem, but I could be wrong. From another wall the sound of thrash metal blared out, clearly fighting against the mellow melody of Coldplay, which was vibrating through the floor. Finally from above I could hear the heavy footfalls of someone dancing, I strained my ears and could just make out the sound of cheesy pop, much to my embarrassment this was by far my favourite. I scrunched up my nose and buried my head against Elliot's chest hoping to block out the awful din.