Chapter 17

Y/n pov

"Stuart dear, would you like to join us for breakfast?" mom asks with a soft smile.

"I'd love to" Stuart says while smiling.

"Here mom, let me cook since you still need to take a easy" I say while getting up.

"Alright dear" mom nodded.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Y/n decided to make bacon, eggs, and toast for breakfast.

~~~~

Y/n pov

While I was getting our plates ready, Stuart came up beside me.

"Here love, let me help" Stuart offered.

"You don't have to Stuart" I say in a reassure tone.

"I want to" Stuart says while smiling.

"Alright" I nodded.

So Stuart helped by setting our plates on the table while I got all of us a glass of milk.

Then we all sat at the table.

After we said our prayers, we began to eat.

"Again Stuart, thank you for driving me home" mom says in gratefulness.

"No problem ma'am, I'm happy to help" Stuart says while smiling.

"I didn't know you can drive Stuart" I say while chuckling.

"Yeah, just not all the time" Stuart explained.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After a while, they finally got done eating.

~~~~

Y/n pov

Me and Stuart were in my room talking while we sat on my bed.

"So love, were you surprised?" Stuart asks while grinning.

"Yes I was" I say while smiling.

"I'm just happy that she's finally home with you" says Stuart.

"Me to" I say.

Suddenly, I needed to use the restroom.

"I'll be right back, I have to use the restroom" I say while getting up.

"Go ahead love, I'll wait" says Stuart.

When I got to the bathroom, I was looking at the mirror and saw that my face was red.

"Why do I feel nervous when I'm around Stuart?" I questioned to myself.

Every time I'm around Stuart, my heart would pound.

I have to admit, he was really cute and so sweet.

I shook my head while patting my cheeks.

"C'mon Y/n, snap out of it" I say to myself.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Y/n got out of the bathroom and headed back to her room, she saw Stuart looking through her photo album.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Hey Stuart" I say.

He got startled and looked at me.

"Hey love" says Stuart.

"I see you're looking at my photo album" I say while taking a seat next to him.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind" Stuart says nervously.

"I don't mind at all" I say with a reassure smile.

I told Stuart all about the pictures that we looked at.

Then we found a photo that caught Stuart's attention.

It was me as a newborn baby with mom holding me in her arms, while a man was standing next to her.

"Hey love, who's that?" Stuart asks in curiosity while pointing to the picture of the man.

"That's my father" I say.

"Your father?" Stuart asks in surprise.

I nodded.

"How come I've never met him?" Stuart asks in confusion.

"It's because he disappeared a long time ago" I say while frowning.

"Oh really?" Stuart asks in shock.

"Yeah, I was only a baby though so I don't much remember him" I say in a sad tone.

"How did he disappear, I mean if you're ok to answer, but if you're not that's fine" says Stuart.

"Well, mom told me what happened was he used to be a business man and one day he had to go on a business trip, he was gonna be away for a month but when the month went by, he never came back" I explained.

"Oh my" Stuart says while frowning.

"Yeah" I nodded in agreement.

"Like you said before, you were only a baby when he disappeared?" Stuart asks.

"Yep, but I used to be interested in knowing about him because when I was a little girl, I always thought I never had a dad" I say.

"So what made you become interested in him?" Stuart asks in curiosity.

"Well, you know my ex friends I've told you about?" I ask.

"Yeah" Stuart nodded.

"Well, when we were young we had father and daughter day at school and mother and son day as well, so when my ex friends had their dad's with them, they asked me about my dad and of course I said I don't have a dad, they laughed saying that everyone had a dad or else I wouldn't be here, so I asked mom about mine and she admitted that I did have a father and told me what happened to him" I explained.

"Wow" Stuart says in surprise.

"Yeah, mom told me that my dad always wanted a daughter and that made me happy to know he loved me very much" I say with a small smile.

"Love, I'm sorry about you're dad" Stuart says in sympathy.

"It's ok" I say with a reassure smile.