Chapter 33

Y/n pov

After a while, we were finally done with our homework. Then we decided to watch some more zombie movies.

"I just love watching these zombie movies, they never get tiring" Stuart comment while smiling.

"I know, there so awesome"

"Hey love, if you had to pick your favorite zombie movie what would it be?" Stuart asks in curiosity.

"It would be (Favorite zombie movie)"

"That's a good one"

I nodded in agreement.

After a while, the movie was over and Stuart was walking me home.

"Thanks again for walking me home Stuart, you're really sweet" I blushed.

"So are you love" Stuart smiled.

After arriving to my house, I said goodnight to Stuart and headed inside, I saw that mom wasn't home but their was a note on the table saying that she needed to work late tonight. Finally, I headed to bed.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Days went by and it was finally the weekend, so Y/n and her friends were getting ready to go to the One Direction concert. They were all at Stanley's house getting ready.

 They were all at Stanley's house getting ready

Stanley's house👆

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Man this is gonna be awesome, I can't believe we're going to see One Direction preform live" Chelsea squealed in excitement.

"I know, I can't wait" says Lila.

"Hey Stanley, thanks again for driving us" I say in gratefulness.

"No problem, it's what friends are for" Stanley smiled.

After a while, it was finally time to hit the road, we were all amazed at how awesome Stanley's Cargo Van is and how the inside of it looks as well. When we all got settled in, we were on our way.

 When we all got settled in, we were on our way

Stanley's Cargo Van👆

Here's what the inside of it looks like👆

~~~~

Narrator pov

Stuart took out his video camera and recorded everyone who is either making funny faces, singing, dancing, and saw some sights that we're amazing.

Y/n looked at the camera and smiled.

"How are you feeling love?" Stuart asks with a grin.

"I feel excited, and I'm happy to hangout out with all of you" Y/n answered while smiling.

Then Stuart directed the camera towards Andy.

"So Andy, how does it feel to be going to a concert instead of studying?" Stuart asks.

"It feels weird, but you know it's actually awesome I didn't realize how much I was missing"

"So are you gonna be cutting back with all the studying you do?"

"Yeah" Andy nodded.

Then they heard someone yawning, it was Michelle.

"Tired Michelle?" Jasmine asks while giggling.

"Yeah, with all this driving it can be tiring"

"Why don't you take a nap?" Emma asks while laughing.

"Because it's not comfortable to sleep in the car" Michelle answered with a playful glare.

"She's right" says Chelsea.

"Hey guys, we're almost there" Stanley announced.

"We will be there in about twenty minutes"

They all started cheering. After a while, they finally made it.

"Here we are"

After Stanley parked the van, they got out.

~~~~

Y/n pov

Staurt helped me out which caused me to blush. After we took a selfie, we headed inside the building that One Direction we're gonna be playing. When we found some seats, I was sitting between Stuart and Emma.

"This is gonna be awesome" Emma says in excitement.

"Hey Chelsea, how do you feel about watching One Direction live?" Michael asks with a grin.

"I just can't believe that this is really happening, I want to thank you again for getting us all tickets" Chelsea says with a soft smile.

"Your welcome" Michael smiled.

Out of nowhere, Chelsea kissed Michael on the cheek, we were all surprised but we grinned since Michael was blushing hard. Finally, the concert was starting.

The One Direction band played all there songs, my favorite was (Favorite One Direction song), we all danced in our seats. Sometimes, we would sing along even if we mess up the lyrics but it was alot of fun. Before we knew it, the concert was over.

"That's was awesome" Stanley comment.

"Yeah, I'm so out of energy" says Lila.

"If we keep having weekends like this, we'll be more tired" I joked.

"I rather be tired from having fun instead of school" says Stuart.

I nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's get you all home" says Stanley.

While we drove, I couldn't keep my eyes open. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~~~~

Stuart pov

I saw that Y/n fell asleep, she looked so cute. I saw that the others looked tired to. I saw Y/n shivering a little so I took off my jacket and covered her with it like a blanket and that made her stop shivering.

(A/n: Heads up, no new chapter Wednesday, have a good day👍)