Chapter 21

Narrator pov

After hours went by, Y/n and the others were done with school for the day.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I was waiting for Jasmine to arrive because she invited me to come to her house.

After waiting for a little bit, I finally see her.

"Hey Jasmine" I greeted while waving.

"Hey Y/n, ready to go?" Jasmine asks.

"Yep, let's go" I say.

When we arrived to her house, I was amazed at how big it was.

Jasmine's house👆

"Wow, you sure have a big house" I say in amazement.

"Yeah, I have a big family" Jasmine says while chuckling.

"Who do you live with?" I ask in curiosity.

"I live with my dad, little brother, and three little sisters" Jasmine answered.

"Wow, that is a big family" I say while chuckling.

Then we both entered her house.

"I'm home" Jasmine called out.

Then I heard running footsteps coming from the stairs and I saw three little girls that look like triplets.

They all had blonde hair and blue eyes just like Jasmine.

"Hi sissy, who's this?" one of Jasmine's sister's ask while looking at me.

"This is my friend Y/n, and Y/n these are my sister's Ella, Bella, and Stella" Jasmine introduced while gesturing to them.

(A/n: the girl with the green sleeves in the picture is Ella, the orange sleeve one is Bella and the blue sleeve one is Stella)

"Nice to meet you Y/n" Ella, Bella, and Stella say with big smiles on their faces.

"Nice to meet you all to" I say with a big smile.