Chapter 36

Narrator pov

Weeks went by and it was finally April, so that means the school dance was coming up. Here's how the guys asked their crushes to the dance.

~~~~

Y/n pov

When my friends picked me up from my house, Stuart wasn't with us which surprised me since we always walked to school together.

"I wonder why Stuart needed to get to school early?" I questioned in confusion.

"I have no idea" says Jasmine.

"Maybe it was something important" Andy guessed.

"Probably" says Michelle.

I felt said that Stuart wasn't with us, but oh well at least I'll see him later.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Hours went by and right now Y/n was in social studies with Lila and Andy.

~~~~

Y/n pov

We we're taking notes until we heard a knock at the door. When the teacher opened the door, I was surprised to see Stuart. He was holding a big sign but I couldn't see what it said because he had it turned over.

"Hello everyone, I'm sorry to interrupt but I have something very important to ask my best friend Y/n"

I was confused, but both Lila and Andy grinned which confused me even more.

"Y/n, when I turn this sign over I want you to answer this question" Stuart says with a soft smile.

He turned over the sign and I was shocked to see what it said.

Y/N, WILL YOU GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME?

I placed both my hands on my mouth as I gasped, everyone in the classroom started clapping and cheering. I got up and walked over to him.

"Yes" I nodded.

Stuart and I exchanged a hug and that made everyone clap and cheer even more.

~~~~

Andy pov

I looked at Lila and blushed, I was getting ready to ask her to the dance.

"Now there's also someone else that likes to ask someone to the dance, ain't that right Andy?" Stuart asks with a grin.

I nodded.

I got up and walked in front of Lila and held up a red rose while kneeling to the floor.

"Lila, will you go to the dance with me?" I ask while blushing.

She gasped but nodded while tears formed in my eyes. Everyone cheered and clapped even more then ever. Then Lila and I exchanged a hug.

~~~~

Jasmine pov

I was heading to my foods and nutrients class. When I arrived to my desk, I was shocked to see a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Huh?"

"Jasmine, will you go to the dance with me?" a fimiliar voice asks from behind.

I turned around and saw Stanley who was smiling and blushing. Everyone in the classroom stared at us in surprise.

"Yes" I answered with a big smile.

Then we exchanged a hug while the rest of our classmates started cheering.

~~~~

Chelsea pov

I was heading to the library when I saw Michael standing at the door.