Chapter 25

Narrator pov

Weeks went by and it was finally Halloween, luckily it was on a weekend.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I was really excited about going to my favorite festival with my friends.

The plan is Michael will be driving us to my hometown, after we get their we need to stop by my grandparents place, get our tickets and finally we will be able to go to the festival.

We're even wearing our costumes to the festival which is more exciting.

Right now, I was getting my stuff ready while I wait for my friends to arrive.

"Are you excited about going to your favorite festival dear?" mom asks while smiling.

"You bet I am, this year will be alot better" I say.

"It sure will be, but anyway do you have everything?" mom asks.

"Yep, all I need to do is wait for my friends and we'll be on our way" I say in excitement.

"Sounds like a plan dear" says mom.

Finally, their was a knock at the door.

"Their here" I say while heading to the door.

I opened the door and saw the others in their costumes.

"Hey guys" I greeted while waving.

"Hey love, are you ready?" Stuart asks with a grin.

"I sure am, what about you guys?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be so awesome" Michelle squealed.

"I can't wait to watch the festival" says Jasmine.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go" Lila says in excitement.

"You kids have a great time, and Y/n say hello to my parents for me" says mom.

"I will, bye mom" I say while waving.

"Bye dear, you all have fun and be careful" mom says while waving back.

After we all got into Michael's car, we began to head to my hometown.

Luckily he had a GPS, so we don't have to worry about getting lost.

In the car, I was sitting next to Stuart while Michelle sat in the passenger seat next to Michael who was driving, and Jasmine, Lila, and Chelsea sat in the very back together, it's a good thing that Michael had a car that would fit alot of people.

"This is awesome, I can't believe we're actually going to my hometown"  I say in excitement.

"I can't wait to see how different is it from our hometown" says Lila.

"Same" says Chelsea.

"I'm excited about watching the Thriller in person instead on TV" Stuart says with a huge grin.

"Hey Y/n, do they sometimes pick random people from the crowd to dance along with them?" Michelle asks in curiosity.

"They do actually, I haven't been picked though" I answered with a bummed expression.

"Maybe if we're lucky, we'll be picked" Jasmine says with a huge smile.

"I hope so" says Stuart.

Suddenly Stuart took out his phone and started recording.

"Let's make a video of this memory" Stuart suggested.

"Yeah" I nodded while smiling.

~~~~

Narrator pov

While driving, they all messed around, told each other jokes, sung some songs on the radio.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Hey guys, were coming up on (Your hometown name)" Michael announced with a grin.

We all had exciting looks on our faces.

"We're in their, yay!" Michelle cheered.

"Awesome" Stuart cheered.

"Yay, festival here we come" Chelsea says while clapping her hands with a big smile on her face.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After a while, they finally arrived to  Y/n's grandparents place.

This is Y/n's grandparents house👆

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Here we are" I announced.

"Wow, their palace is huge love" Stuart comment in excitement.

"Yeah I know" I chuckled.

"I can't wait to meet them" says Michelle.

"Me to" says Jasmine.

"Well, let's go" I say while leading them to the door.

(A/n: Sorry it took so long to post this chapter, thanks for your patience, enjoy 😊)