Chapter 34

Narrator pov

A few months went by and now it was January, so right now Y/n was hanging out with Emma at her house.

Emma's house👆

~~~~

Y/n pov

Me and Emma were talking about random stuff, she was telling me about her life at her hometown and it was interesting.

"Wow Emma, your hometown sounds pretty cool"

"Yeah, but I actually love it here better"

"Why?"

"Because, I didn't have friends back at home and coming here changed my life so that's why I love it here better, but I got to meet you and the others so that's my number one reason" Emma explained while chuckling.

"I'm glad to hear that"

"Umm...Y/n, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, sure" I nodded.

"But you gotta promise not to tell anyone, please" Emma begged.

I was confused but I nodded again.

"I promise"

"You won't judge me right?" Emma asks in hesitation.

"Of course not, I promise"

She took a deep breath and looked at me with her face turning red.

"There's a reason why I didn't have friends back at home"

"What's the reason?"

She hesitated again, but I can tell that she wanted to tell me.

"It's because...I'm..." Emma struggled.

"You're what?"

"I'm...gay" Emma answered nervously.

My eyes widen but I smiled.

"There's nothing wrong with being gay" I say softly.

"At my old school, people said that being gay is gross and weird, that's why I never told anyone"

"How did people find out that you were gay, if you didn't tell them?" I ask in confusion.

"Well...this girl.who use to pick on me got a hold of my diary  and she read it in front of everyone and people made fun of me and no one wanted to be friends with me" Emma answered with tears forming in her eyes.

I placed my hand on her shoulder while frowning.

"Emma, theirs nothing wrong with liking girls that's who you are so don't listen to what others think, just be who you are" I say in determination.

"Right" Emma nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you like anyone right now?" I ask in curiosity.

She nodded in hesitate while blushing.

"Who is it?"

"Will you not tell her?"

"Is it someone I know?"

Emma nodded.

"Okay, I won't tell"

"It's...it's Michelle" Emma answered while blushing even more.

I was shocked.

"You like Michelle?" I ask in surprise.

"Yeah" Emma nodded.

"How long have you liked her?"

"Ever some you introduced me to your friends, I guess you could say that it was love at first sight so when I looked at her for the first time, my heart started pounding" Emma explained.

"Do you plan on telling her your feelings?"

"I would like to, but she's probably not gay and I don't want to take the chance on losing a friend" Emma frowned.

"How do you know if she's isn't if you haven't asked?"

Her eyes widen at my question but then sighed.

"True, but I'm still scared"

I placed my hand in her shoulder and gave her a reassure smile.

"Emma, if you like Michelle then go for it I mean I'm not saying to go up to her and say I love you, hangout with her more and get close with her and that's when you can tell her your feelings"

"But what if she not gay"

"If she's not then that's okay, there's plenty more fish in the sea so don't give up easily, but see if she is gay or not"

She nodded.

"Thanks Y/n, your a good friend and I'll try" Emma smiled.

I smiled back.

I hope everything goes well for Emma.

~~~~

Narrator pov

A week went by and Y/n was hanging out with Jasmine, Lila, Michelle, Chelsea, and Emma. They were having a girls day out, so they plan on going to the mall, get their nails done, and grab some lunch from McDonald's"

~~~~

Y/n pov

Me and my friends were having fun trying on different clothes, it felt like we were having our own fashion show. After a while, we went to go get our nails done, my nails had (favorite color, design, pattern) on them. Finally, we were at McDonald's eating some lunch.

"Wow, having a girls day out is awesome" Michelle cheered.

"I wonder what the boys are up to?" Chelsea asks.

"Michael told me that he, Stuart, Andy, and Stanley are hanging out at a truck pull" says Michelle.

"I'm not a big fan of those, there so loud" says Lila.

"I know right" Jasmine nodded.

We talked about random stuff until the subject of crushes we're brought up.

"So Y/n, do you have a crush on Stuart?" Michelle asks with a smirk.

I blushed but I quickly shook my head.

"No" I lied.

"Y/n, if you don't then why is your face all red?" Jasmine asks.

"Umm..."

I thought for a while and I ain't gonna lie, whenever I'm around Stuart I would blush, and my heart would go nuts. At first, I didn't understand why but now that I think about it and how just friends caught me blushing, I think I have a crush on Stuart.

"Okay you all got me, I'm in love with Stuart" I admitted while blushing.

"Awwwwwww, we're so happy for you Y/n" Lila squealed.

"I have a feeling that he likes you to" says Jasmine.

I looked at her with a unsure expression on my face.

"How do you know that?"

"We all noticed how he's protective of you, and how he blushes around you so it's confirmed that he's in love with you" Chelsea explained.

"Chelsea's right" Emma nodded in agreement.

"You all think so"

They all nodded.

I blushed at the thought of Stuart liking me but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

"Thanks guys, but I'm not getting my hopes up"

They all nodded in saying that they understand.