Chapter 28

Y/n pov

The three of them looked at me and for some reason, I saw tears in their eyes.

All I did was glare at them and began to walk away until Megan grabbed my wrist.

"Y/n, wait" Megan begged in desperation.

I turned to look at her and still had a glare on my face.

"What do you want?" I ask in anger.

"Y/n, were so sorry for what we said and did, after the way we treated you, we felt horrible" says Megan.

"We tried to call you but we couldn't get a hold of you" Jessie explained.

"Now seeing you here, we can finally apologize so please forgive us Y/n, and let's all be friends" Molly begged.

I yanked my hand out of Megan's, and glared at them even more.

"No, I will never forgive you guys, you admitted to me that you were only my friends because of my brain" I reminded them in sarcastic.

"And that you were happy that you didn't have to deal with me anymore, and of course the day I left you were hanging out with another girl who had of similarities of me, you think I'm replaceable so why should I be friends with you guys?" I continued while crossing my arms.

"We didn't mean it Y/n, we weren't thinking" Molly answered while frowning.

"I don't care if you mean it or not but I'm never forgiving you guys, so leave me alone and go away" I say.

"Y/n please" Megan, Jessie, and Molly begged.

But I shook my head and headed closer to the bathrooms hoping that Stuart was finally out, but sadly they began to follow me.

"Y/n, please wait" Jessie begged.

I know deep down they only want me back because of my brain not for me and besides I had better friends.

"Y/n, please let's all go get something to eat and talk please" Megan begged.

But before I could say no again, I heard Stuart's voice.

"Hey love, is everything ok?" Stuart asks while walking up to me with a worry look on his face.

"Yes Stuart, let's just find the others" I say while not taking my eyes off him since I didn't want to face my ex friends.

But before we could walk away, Megan, Jessie, and Molly stopped us.

"Y/n, who's he?" Molly asks.

We both turned around and looked at them.

"Love, do you know them?" Stuart asks in curiosity.

"Their my ex friends I've told you about" I answered while looking away.

Stuart was surprised and he started to glare at them.

"Are they giving you a hard time love?" Stuart asks in concern.

"They keep begging me to be friends with them again when I kept saying no" I answered.

"Y/n, how do you know this guy?" Megan asks in shock.

Before I could answer, Stuart beat me to it.

"I'm her friend" Stuart answered with a glare.

"So why don't you three leave her alone, she's not your friend anymore so deal with it and besides she has me and the others" Stuart says while getting in front of me with his arms crossed.

"The others?" Jessie says in confusion.

~~~~

Narrator pov