Chapter 31

Y/n pov

All of us were having a great time, suddenly I saw the Andy boy coming over to us but he walked behind Lila.

(A/n: If you forgot what Andy looks like, go back to Chapter 20 and find his picture)

"Hi Lila" Andy greeted.

We saw that Lila jumped and her face turned red, she turned around and looked at him.

"Oh uh, hi Andy" Lila greeted nervously.

"May I sit with you and your friends?"

"...Yeah sure"

After Andy sat between Lila and Michael, he looked at all of us in curiosity.

"Uh...Andy, these are my friends Y/n, Stuart, Jasmine, Michelle, Michael, Chelsea, Emma, and Stanley and guys this is Andy" Lila introduced.

We all mostly said nice to meet you or hello.

"Nice to meet you all" Andy smiled.

"So Andy, I'm surprised that you're not sitting with your friends" says Lila.

"Yeah, but from where I haven't been talking to you for a while Lila, I wanted to come sit with you and your friends"

I saw Lila blush at Andy's words, I hope someday good happens between the two of them.

We all got to know Andy and he was really smart and kind. After a while, lunch time was finally over so we all had to go to class sadly.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After hours went by, it was finally time to go home.

~~~~

Y/n pov

After me and the others met up, we decided to go get some smoothies from the Tropical Smoothie Cafe. When we arrived, and got our smoothies, we all sat down at the table together and talked about random stuff.

"This place is so good, I love coming here" Michelle smiled.

"Me to" Jasmine nodded in agreement.

"I do as well, me and my ex friends used to come here all the time" Stanley frowned.

Stuart placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a comfort smile.

"Stanley, I know today was a ruff day for you but remember that were here for you now, so whenever you wanna come here we'll come right guys"

We all nodded.

"That's guys" Stanley says with a small smile.

"So anyway, what should our weekend plans be for this weekend?" Jasmine asks in curiosity.

"That's a good question, I have no idea" I say while shrudding my shoulders.

"I know this weekend is my birthday" says Chelsea.

"Oh it is, do you got plans for your birthday Chelsea?" Emma asks.

"No not really, my parents are always working so they won't be celebrating with me" Chelsea frowned.

Emma placed a hand on her shoulder while frowning.

"We should do something for your birthday" Lila suggested.

"We don't have to"

"But we are, do you have something in mind that you would like to do?" Michael asks in curiosity.

"Well...there is one thing, but it's impossible"

"What is it?" Stuart asks in curiosity.

"I would...like to go to...see my favorite band that's playing live in a town that's a few hours from here" Chelsea answered in hesitation.

"What band is it?" Stanley asks.

"One Direction"

"Omg, I love One Direction" Lila squealed.

"Me to" I say in excitement.

"So there playing live in a town that's a few hours from here?" Emma asks.

Chelsea nodded.

"Well we can go, right guys?" I ask.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"But how, tickets are expensive" Chelsea frowned.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that" Michael says in determine.

Chelsea blushed at Michael's words.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After hours went by, everyone went home. But Y/n and Stuart walked together to Y/n's house.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"I wonder how Michael is gonna get us all tickets to the One Direction concert?" I ask in curiosity.

"I don't know, guess we'll leave it to him" Stuart chuckled.

I chuckled along with him. Out of nowhere, Stuart held my hand and I blushed, but I felt happy.

~~~~

Stuart pov

I've done alot of thinking and I finally realized that I'm in love with Y/n.

"I wish I can tell you how I feel" I thought to myself while looking at
Y/n.

I blushed when she smiled at me.