◎Chapter 4◎

Wow guys, 266 reads already! You guys are amazing ^^ Enjoy!

He looked so angry. And I didn't understand what I did wrong. I went over every single thing I had done today and tried to find it. Just talking to Harry couldn't have made him so angry, could it? Maybe it was because he helped me. He helped the Omega.

"P-please don't be angry with Harry," I pleaded, avoiding his eyes. He had done nothing wrong. He was just helping me.

Elijah growled and clenched his fists. "I'm not angry with Harry," he spat. "I'm angry with you!"

I sucked in a breath. "W-what? W-why?" I stuttered, eyes wide. Although he looked terrifying angry, I couldn't bring myself to be afraid of him. Of course, I was afraid to get punished. But not of him. He was my mate.

Somehow I seemed to have made him even angrier by saying that. His eyes flickered to black a few times before finally settling back on his warm brown ones. Those were now filled with fury.

"I am your mate, not that pathetic excuse of Beta," he sheeted, taking threatening steps towards me. When he was only a few inches away from my face, he stopped. "You are mine, Parker. I am the only one you should even talk to. As your Alpha I am commanding you to not go near him again. Do you hear me? Never!"

Because of his Alpha tone I had no choice but to obey. "Yes Alpha, please forgive me," I whimpered, cowering backwards against the cupboard. He was so close. Too close. His delicious smell filled my nostrils and I had to place my hands behind my back to not touch him. Beg for his forgiveness. To calm him and tell him I was sorry like a normal mate would. To kiss him and make everything allright. To be his mate. But I couldn't to that. These past two years I had never once touched him first. He would always be the one to hug me or kiss me. I was afraid that if I touched him he would feel disgusted and push me away. My heart wouldn't be able to handle being pushed away by him even more.

Without another word he turned around on his heel and left, slamming the door behind him. Breaking my heart even more in progress.

I gasped. Sliding down to the floor. Not being able to stop a few tears from escaping. I tried to withhold a sob. Why did he always do this? Every time I was even close to a little happiness he would come and take it all away. Did he really enjoy seeing me in pain?

A heard nice coming from down the hallway and hurriedly stood up, wiping away my tears. If anybody saw me like this they would punish me. Omegas where only slaves. According to them, we didn't have needs or feelings. Serving the pack was our only purpose in live.

"Hey, bitch?! Why the hell is there still laundry in my room?" Sam, one of the younger boys of this pack said as he entered the kitchen. It was a shame a boy his age was already saying such words a bitch and hell. But again, he learned from the best.

Bowing my head I responded. "I am terribly sorry, Sam. I will go collect it now."

He grunted. "You better and don't call me by my name, you filthy Omega."

I looked away. "Yes, I am sorry."

He left and I turned around to get back to work. After everything was cleaned, I went to get the laundry in Sam's room before going to the laundry room. I took the clean clothes out of the washing machine and hung them to dry. After I ironed them and folded them neatly, I went to put it away in every room. Like always I did the third floor last. I knocked on the door, praying silently he would not be in there.

Of course, my prayers weren't heard as he told me to enter the room.

I breathed in deeply and tried not to let my nerves get the best of me. God, I hoped he wasn't still angry.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. Luckily he didn't sound angry anymore. He was laying on his bed. His light blue shirt was hiked up a little so I could so a little of his eight pack. Yes, I had seen his torso a few times. He rarely slept with a shirt on.

"I-I- The laundry." I held op the pile of folded clothes in my hands. For a moment I saw something flash through his eyes and he swallowed before composing himself.

"Close the door," he commanded.

I nodded and did ask he asked. Before I could even blink the laundry flew out of my hands as he carried me bride style to his bed. I gasped as he dropped me on it and climbed on top of me.

"I'm sorry," he breathed out. Honesty shining in his eyes.

Why did he always do this to me?

"It's okay," I said, smiling at him sadly. "I was in the wrong."

He shook his head and then nudged his nose against mine. "No, you were not. I was being an ass."

"Yes, you were," I agreed. Not knowing were the sudden courage came from. I still felt a bit on the edge. Why was he so relaxed?

My mates eyes darkened slightly and he smirked. "I'm a sexy ass though."

"Oh please. Don't let your ego get to large. We might have to expand the pack house," I teased. But I wasn't letting my guard down. What happend a few hours ago was still fresh in my mind.

"We?"

I froze. Goddammit, I mentally cursed myself. Why did I always have to screw it up?

"You know," he continued. "I quite like the idea of us together."

No, please don't do this to me, I pleaded. Don't give me hope. Don't put fantasies in my head.

He kissed the corners of my mouth. His hand slipt underneath my shirt and I gasped. Sparks erupted from every spot he touched. A quiet moan passed my lips and his smirk widened. I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me deeply.

My mind was screaming at me to stop before I got hurt.

But I didn't listen. Every single thought slipped my mind, all except one. My mate was treating me as a mate. We did stuff that mates did. Touching and kissing.

I froze. That was it. He just hadn't got his daily dose of sexual relieve. He was just using me, again.

"Stop," I said, trying to keep my voice steady, but failing.

He immediately stopped. "What? What's wrong?" he asked. His voice thick.

"We can't do this," I stammered. "We can't-"

"Why not?" he scoffed "You're my mate."

I pushed him of me and stumbled of the bed. Tears blurring my vision. I rushed out of the room. Leaving a stunned mate and a messy pile of clothes behind.

It was the pack meeting and I could hear nor see a thing. With 820 members standing before me that wasn't surprising. Even with my werewolf hearing.

"Good evening everyone," I heard Derek yell from the stage. "Welcome to this pack meeting."

I tried jumping up and down to catch a glimpse from my mate. I hadn't seen him since a couple of hours ago. I tried my best to avoid him. But now I just wished I could see him. I still was a bit heart broken from the stunt he pulled earlier. But we were mates. I wanted to see my mate.

The pack members who were standing before me sent me annoyed glares and I instantly stopped jumping, looking down at the floor.

"We will be getting visitors," the Alpha announced and I strained my ears to hear the rest. "The Black Death pack will come visit us."

Great, I thought, more work.