◉Chapter 18◉

"I, Omega Parker, reject you, Alpha Elija--"

"I love you!"

"--ahaaah what?"

What did he just say?

"No, please. Parker, I love you," Elijah pleaded desperately. "Don't do this. I am so sorry, Parker and I love you, please don't do this."

I blinked rapidly, trying to get rid of the tears and see clearly. "No, Elijah don't  do this!" I nearly sobbed. I shook my head briskly. "Don't do this to me now. I--I have made my decision. I have to reject you."

"NO! You don't have to!" He yelled and hopelessly tried to get out of both Thorn and Lorcan hold. He growled loudly at Harry as he tried to get near me.

"Parker," Harry began carefully, as if I was a ticking time bomb that could go off any moment. He glanced at his Alpha nervously before looking at me again. "Maybe you should rethink this. I mean, I get you want to reject him and everything but-- He is my Alpha, you have no idea what could happen. An Alpha can't survive without his mate and I'm not sure you can either."

I stared at the baby blue wall and breathed in deeply, avoiding everyone his gaze. Everyone was now looking at me. I knew living without with your mate was hard. I had heard stories of mates who lost their mate and died shortly after. The pain of losing and living without was unbearable.

But Elijah hadn't wanted me. This would be different. He couldn't really love me could he?

"Parker. I do mean it. I really love you," he nearly cried as if he had read my mind. "So so much."

I looked into his eyes and stopped breathing for a few seconds. There was so much love in them, and fear. But fear of what? Fear of rejection? Fear of dying? Fear for me? Fear for us? I had no idea.

I closed my eyes and breathed in before reopening then and blowing out my breath. "I can't Elijah. I can't go through this again," I told him and looked into his eyes.

His eyes widened as he realized what I was about to do. Or about to try again.

Tears were still spilling into my cheeks as I softly spoke. "I, Omega Parker, reject you, Alpha Elijah, as my ma--"

With a roar Elijah broke free from Thorn and Elijah his hold and leaped towards me. Again my sentence was broken of hen his lips descended on mine.

Elijah wrapped his arms around me in a tight grip and pushed me down unto the bed. I gasped into the kiss, which gave him the opportunity to slip his tong into my mouth and deepen the kiss.

My mind went blanc as I felt his lips move desperately move against mine. It was a hard and demanding kiss, as if he was telling me to never try and reject him ever again. It felt like he was trying to suck me in. So I was unable to leave him.

I hadden't even heard Lorcan, Thorn and Harry leave the room. Lorcan mumbling something about not leaving the little bitch with her alone and Thorn responding with shut up and get going.

"Elijah," I groaned when his lips left mine and kissed my throat. "Stop."

"No," he said and tightened his arms around me. "I love you."

"P-please don't do t-this," I stuttered and tried to push him off again. "You don't mean it. Stop messing with me. Stop messing with my head, Elijah."

He growled and tried to look me in the eyes. I tried to ignore him, but when he gripped my chin and forced me to look at him I had no other choice but to look at him. "Stop it Parker! I'm not messing with you! I really love you! And I'm sorry!"