◎Chapter 25◎

Everyone was apprehensive while as we walked towards the tunnels. There were a lot of pack warriors that hadn't shown up yet. So there was still a chance they were going to attack us. 

I led the way towards the tunnels as Elijah walked besides me. Thorn and Lorcan followed behind us.

"It's way too quiet," Thorn whispered after a while. No one said anything, but we all agreed with him.

"We're almost there," I said as I pulled the door for the basement open. "We just have to move the w--"

"Parker watch out!"

Before I knew what was happening Elijah pushed me out of the way, just as one of the pack warriors tried to attack me.

"Lorcan! Parker! Run we'll catch up with you guys!" Thorn yelled before changing forms and leaping at other warrior that came from behind us. 

I started shaking my head, wanting to stay and help. But when Lorcan grabbed my hands and started to pull me forward I had no choice but to follow. 

"Which way?" he asked as he quickly walked to the middle of the basement. 

"To the left. Until you reach the furthest wall."

He nodded and started pulling me in that direction, I tried to turn my head around to look for Elijah and Thorn, but they had disappeared from sight. 

"What now?" Lorcan stopped in front of the large brick wall that was way to familiar for me. 

"Wait a second," I said and tried to find the loose brick. When I finally found it I tried to get the brick out. 

Just as I got it out, Elijah and Thorn appeared behind as, startling me and making me throw the brick away, almost hitting Thorn in progress. 

"Oh My God! I'm sorry!" I exclaimed while checking them both for any injuries. Luckily none of them were hurt, but for how long?

Elijah went to stand besides me as Thorn took place behind Lorcan. 

"Where are the warriors?" Loren asked as he looked around suspiciously.

"We killed them," Thorn replied, "wel some of them at least."

"The others?" I asked. 

He shook his head. "There were no others, but I'm guessing they're on their way, and it won't take that long before they're here, so I would hurry with whatever you're doing."

I nodded and turned around. Pushing my hand in the hole the brick left, I pushed the small button. Quickly pulled back my hand just in time for the wall to start move. 

"What the bubbles!" Lorcan said as a really small tunnel appeared. "How can you even fit in that?"

I bit my lips worriedly. "I forgot it was so small." I wasn't sure if Elijah could get through, and Thorn was definitely a problem. 

"We have no choice but to go, I ca hear them coming," Elijah said and looked at me. "You go first.  Lorcan behind you and Thorn and I will follow you guys."

"No," Lorcan protested and looked at Thorn. "We're not even sure if you guys will fit and I'm not leaving you behind."

"Lorcan," Thorn warned, "just go."

"No," he refused. "I will stay here with you. Elijah can go behind Parker. I'm not leaving you."

"Don't be difficult," Thorn growled. "You need to go with Parker. I'll be fine."

"I'm not leaving," Lorcan growled back. "And you will do as I say, I'm your Alpha."

Thorn looked at Lorcan angrily but wisely shut up.