◎ Chapter 11 ◎

I had wished many times that when I fell asleep I wasn't going to wake up. That I would be able to leave this horrid life. But my wish was never granted.

This time was no different.

When I woke up and saw I wasn't in my room, Harry's like last time or Elijah's, I grew confused.

The room was white and besides a small table next to the bed I was laying on, there was nothing else in the room. I started to panic when I noticed there was a needle stuck in my arm and tried to pull it off.

I hadn't noticed a beeping noise went off which alarmed the nurses.

"Hey!" A lady entered the room and gave me a glare. "Don't pull that out, you stupid girl!"

I immediately realesed it and looked at my hands apologetically, altough I didn't really feel bad. This reation was more like a reflex. Before the nurse was able to open her mouth and start scolding me Lorcan appeared next to her.

"What are you doing here? There were given orders! No one besides the docter, Alpha Elijah and I is to enter this room!" he growled.

Odly enough I didn't flinch while he yelled. Which I normally would, even when they weren't yelling at me.

She nurse turned around to glare at him but when she realised who he was she bowed her head. "I apologize Alpha Lorcan, but that wothless Omega started pul--"

Lorcan his turned darker and he clenched his jaw. "I dare you to call her that again," he hissed.  "Leave the room this instant!"

The nurse bowed again before practically flying out of the room. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself before he stepped closer to me.

"Hi Parker. How are you feeling?" he asked and stopped a few feet away from my bed.

I didn't answer him, because I didnt know what to say. When the lady called me that I didn't feel hurt or anything, which confused me. Yeah, I was kind of used to being called names, but it still hurt. So why wasn't I feeling hurt?

"Parker?" Lorcan repeated and worridly took a step closer to me. 

"I'm fine, Alpha Lorcan," I croaked out. "Where am I?"

He gave me a disapproving glance when I called him Alpha. "You can just call me Lorcan Parker. And you're in the pack hospital. Do you remember what happened?" He questioned and handed me a glass of water.

I took a sip and nearly sighed when the burning in my throat soothed. "Yes," I replied, doubting if I should tell him the whole truth but then decided against it. "I fainted."

A frown appeared on his face. "Is that all you can remember?"

Just as I was about to reply Elijah and Harry entered to room.

"Parker!" Harry exclaimed and ran to my side. "You're awake!"

I nodded and forced a smile, ignoring the slight surge of panic that went through me when Elijah apperead next to him.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked and took a hold of my hand.

I frowned and stared at his hand wrapped around mine. My heart didn't warm at the sweet action.