∞ Chapter 10 ∞

"You think you're the only one who wonders why?" I asked calmly.

He just growled.

I held my head high and narrowed my eyes at him. "You think you're the only one who's unhappy? You think you're the only one who hates this? You know what Alpha Elijah? I hate this too! I hate being the pack slave! I hate being to pack's punchingbag! I hate not being able to show my feelings without getting beaten! I hate having to hide the fact that you're my mate! I hate it! And I hate you most of all you selfish prick!"

Elijah opened and closed his mouth, shellshocked.

"I hate that you sleep with everything that moves!" I laughed coldly when I saw his eyes widen.
"What you thought I wouldn't feel it? I felt it every damn time! It hurts so much! Sometimes I can even feel your pleasure through the matebond! And you just don't care! You don't care about me at all! So what I don't understand is why you just don't fucking reject me already! But you know what I really hate the most? I hate that I can't stop loving you even with all the shit you put me through!"

By now we were chest to chest, both breathing heavily. My eyes were glaring into his while tears were streaming down my face.

It took me a while to realise what I just said. I had just declared my love and hate for him at the same time.

My eyes widened and I gasped, almost tripping as I stepped backwards.

"I-I-" I stuttered.

Why did I say that?

I practicly just signed my own death certificate.

"Parker," he growled. His eyes flickering between black and brown. Finally they settled on black and I gulped. "Don't move."

Before I was able to run he pushed me on the bed. He crawled on top and held my wrist together with his hand. I kicked my legs and tried to free my hands.

"Let me go you jerk!" I shouted while glaring at him.

He scowled. "Shut up! Someone might hear us!"

"They can hear us for all I care. Maybe they'll end this torture," I hissed.

He growled and slamed his lips to mine. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but when he placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed I gasped. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. His kiss was passionate, but filled with anger and -regret?

A moan ascaped my lips as he deepened the kiss.

No stop! This wasn't supposed to happen!

"Stop! Elijah please stop!" I begged against his slips while kicking, trying my best to get out of his hold.
"No," he said. "I know you want this too."

"No Elijah! Get off me!"

"Parker," he groaned and placed kisses from my mouth to my collarbone. "I'm sorry. Please don't hate me."

Tears appeared in my eyes and I shook my head. "No, you're not and I could never hate you. You're my mate."

"I'm sorry. I really am. I do care about you." He meant it.

The tears were now rolling down my cheeks and he kissed them all away. He placed his lips in my again and I was lost.

My wolf was howling in happiness that our mate was finally showing he cared. A moan left my lips as he sucked on my sweet stop and his hand travel lower until he reached my core. He pulled my pants and underwear down in one swift movement.

He groaned and looked my in the eyes. "Say it," he demanded.

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"That you love me."

"I love you," I said and moaned when his finger entered me.

"You're mine," he growled and then proceeded to show me I was his.

******

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door.

I groaned and turned around. My head touched something soft, yet hard and I sighed blissfully. I has slept better then ever and I really didn't want to wake up.

"Elijah!" I heard Harry scream. "Parker is missing!"

My eyes widened and I sat up straight. What did he just say?

Elijah groaned besides me and turned arouned, smiling at me sleepily.

Oh God, was I dreaming?

My heart warmed and I smiled back at him.

"Elijah get your ass up! We have to find her!" Harry shouted from outside and knocked loudly on the door.

My mate glanced at the door confused before jumping up and scowling at me. "What the fuck? Get out you whore!" he hissed and started pulling on his clothes.

My smile fell and my cleched. "What?" I asked and looked around suprised.

A gasp left my lips as I saw I was naked and I covered my mouth.

"Oh no! Oh no please this can't be happening!" I chocked out. I had lost my virginity to my mate. Yes I wanted to lose it to my mate but not like this.

"Get the fuck out of my bed!"

Startled I jumped up. I began pulling on my clothes with tears streaming down my face.

"This should have never hapoened," Elijah told me while glaring at me. "This was mistake."

My heart broke and my leggs felt weak. "Don't you love me at all? Do you not have any feelings for me?" I sobbed.

He just shook his head. "You were a good lay, nothing more."

Harry was still screaming something but I barely heard him. The only sound I heard was my heart breaking and my wolf howling in pain.

I pressed a hand to my mouth and ran past him to the bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet when I started vometing blood.

"Parker?" I heard Elijah say, almost worried. "What's happening?"

I turned my head away so he wasn't able to see me. I looked pathetic enough.

"Parker?" This time it was Harry. "Oh God are you vometing blood again?"

"What?" Elijah growled just as I vomitted again. "Why is she vomething blood? Again?

"I have no idea. We have to get her to the pack docter!"

Hands on my head were the last thing I felt before I drowned in darkness.

Tadaa another update, aren't I awesome? Haha next chappie is going to be longer :)
PS: I have a now story up so it would make me really happy if you guys would check it out :)