I Still Love Him

MIA

As soon as the car stops in front of my house, I hop out of the car and run towards the gate. I vigorously press the bell and look in the camera. Slowly, the gate opens. I rush to the main door, Kian and David calmly following my suit. I repeatedly knock on the door until its opened by mother.

"Mom!" I exclaim. Kian politely greets my mother and mother returns the greetings. 

"What's wrong? Come on in." Mom leads us to the living room. Once we're settled, I exclaim "We were attacked!"

"What?" Mom frowns.

Kian explains the whole episode to her. As expected, she is shocked. She wraps her arms around me, pulling me close. "Oh, Mia. Are you okay?" She cries and runs her eyes through my body, scanning for any injuries.

"I'm okay. Kian saved me." 

Out of nowhere, my father appears in the living room. So he must be working from home today. "What's going on?" He raises his eyebrows.

"They were attacked. Kian saved her." Mom replies to dad.

Kian speaks up this time. "Mia wouldn't believe me when I told her that you guys have given me the permission to take her with me in order to protect her. So I was bringing her here to confirm it when the attack took place." All the while he spoke, his eyes never left me.

"Mia," mom says, "as much as I hate to admit it, you have to stay with him. Your life is in danger. Kian has shown us evidences that you were being followed and strangers had inquired about your personal information from your school. And after this incident, there's no way you're gonna remain unprotected. Kian can protect you." I look at her in disbelief.

"NO! I won't live with him." I storm out of the room and run to my room, locking the door once I'm inside. Barely a minute later, there are continuous knocks on my door. My mother is pleading me to let her in. She tells me that everything is alright and that I don't have to worry.

"No! Leave me alone." I shout through my uncontrollable tears.

How am I supposed to live with him? Why is he even back? What is all this bullshit? I prayed that I never cross paths with him ever since we broke up, because I knew it would break me; shatter me. He has tried to get in touch with me, but I've denied constantly. It has been impossible to get him out of my mind. It has been impossible to move on. I dream of him all the time. I still love him, so much that it hurts.

________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE KIAN'S POV.

PLEASE VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT.  ❤❤