Fell for You

KIAN

"I just pray that I don't mess up tomorrow," Mia speaks while swimming towards me.

"Have you messed up before?" I ask.

"Multiple times. My life sucks!" She groans.

I chuckle, "I meant, have you ever messed up a show before?"

"Oh, um...now that I think of it...I haven't."

I take her tiny hands in mine and give them a gentle squeeze. I speak to her, "You would do amazing tomorrow. You are a star. Everyone will have their eyes on you."

"That's what scares me. Everyone will be watching if a make a mistake." Her gaze falls down. 

"You won't. Baby, I've watched you perform. You won't make a mistake. You would be perfect and I'll be watching you and only you the whole time."

She smiles a little and then that smile quickly fades away. "Thanks. But, you haven't really watched me perform. That rehearsal doesn't count."

"Oh yeah? Well, I have heard and watched you sing and waltz around the house." I laugh while she blushes.

"You know when I fell in love with you?" I pull her closer and stroke the wet strands of hair out of her face.

"Hmm...let me guess. When you first saw me? And oh, you were so in love!" She quotes as if she is in a Shakespearean play and twirls in the water like the drama queen she is. She looks at me with mischievous eyes, clearly making fun of me, but with class and some innocence. She is such an eccentric personality. I've never seen someone so beautifully strange and smart as her.

"Hello? Thinking about young Mia with an annoying voice and ugly smiley face?" She splashes water on my face and laughs.

"Hey! Your voice was never annoying. And you had the prettiest face even back then." I pull her close again. She leans closer to my face and I do the same. Just as our lips are about to touch, water is splashed on my face again and this time I stumble backward and my grip on Mia loosens. I hear her giggling as she swiftly slips out of my arms and paddles away like a fish.

I rub the water out of my eyes. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust and the vision finally clears. 

I find Mia sitting on the edge of the pool, sipping her lemonade and acting as innocent as possible. I swim to her, quietly watching her like a predator. Upon reaching in front of her, she smiles like an angel. But, I'm not gonna fall for her charms this time. I place both my hands on each of her thighs and part them, settling myself between her thighs and propping my elbows on the edge of the pool pressed to each side of her ass cheeks.

She raises her eyebrows at me and then goes back to sipping her lemonade. I take that as an opportunity and bow my head planting a few open-mouth kisses on her inner thigh. Her whole body freezes and she gulps audibly. She looks at me and bites her lip. Her bottom lip remains trapped between her teeth. I lick her inner thigh and then bite there, earning a loud moan from Mia. Teasing her as I have planned isn't the best plan because that moan just made my cock stiffen. 

She moans again when I start sucking hard at that spot where I bit her. She whimpers and moans uncontrollably while her fingers entangle with my hair, pulling at them.

I run my fingers up her back and she shivers under my touch. I untie her bikini top and it slides down exposing her breasts. My eyes fixate on her breasts. The last time I saw these breasts was when Mia was 15. They've grown since then. So beautiful.

I feel Mia shift under my gaze. I slowly turn my eyes up to her face. Lust pooling in her eyes, and her lips parted, inviting me for a mind-searing kiss. I get out of the pool, pick her up, and lay her down on the cushioned lounge chair. I hover above her and then press my body onto hers, grunting when I feel her hardened nipples pressed under my chest. I capture her lips, kissing her with so much force that she starts clawing her nails on my shoulders. I rub my cock against her pussy, knowing that it would drive her crazy. She moans into my mouth and I keep grounding my dick on her. All that's left between are the fabrics of our swimwear. I start kissing lower down to her neck, the valley of her breasts. I take one breast in my mouth, and the other one, I treat with my hand, kneading and fondling it. Her moans and whimpers grow louder and impatient as she rubs herself against me.