Aladdin

KIAN 

We've been working in silence for more than 2 hours without any disturbances, except for the one time Martin came to ask Mia what she'd like to have for dinner and whether she's allergic to anything. Their conversation went on for over 20 minutes for something so simple. I can see that they're getting along so well, it almost makes me jealous because if she can be so friendly and talkative with Martin, then why not with me? 

Momentarily, I'd glance at her and observe her. I notice how she frowns a lot, almost all the time. I notice the way she tucks her hair behind her ear, the way she doodles in her textbook with her pencil, the way she writes, the way her lips pucker when she's deadly concentrated, the way she searches meanings of certain words on her phone, the way she scrunches up her nose while reading.

"Could you not stare?" Her voice snaps at me. 

"Umm...sorry." I shift my gaze back to my screen. "Which subject are you studying?" 

"History." She says without looking up from her book. I already knew what she was studying as my focus was more on what she was doing rather than what I was doing.

There's a knock on the door and once again Martin comes in, in all his glory.

"Dinner's ready." He declares. Mia gives him a thumbs up and asks whether she could eat in the living room while watching T.V. And since she's the princess of the house, of course she can do whatever the hell she wants.

"Come, Kian." She speaks while hopping off the couch and sprinting to the door. 

"Hey! What about your stuff? You've created quite a mess." I point at her stuff scattered over the table. 

"Ugh! Just leave it." She whines. I shake my head and tidy up her mess, before winding up my files. I take a moment to admire the home screen of my laptop. A picture of Mia. She posted this one on her social media. She was smiling with her eyes closed in a blue dress. She looks just like an angel. 

"Kiaaannn!" Comes the high-pitched voice of my princess from outside.

"Coming." I yell back and stroll to the living room. I see her already nestled on the couch with the T.V.'s remote in her hand smiling like a 5-year-old. I smile at her. 

"What are we watching?" I ask as I settle down beside her. 

"Let's watch a Disney movie! Oh, let's watch Aladdin!" She exclaims. As she selects Disney+ on the T.V., the sign-in screen pops up, making her pout. 

"Sorry, sweetheart. Just a second. I'll fix it." I grab my phone to get the subscription while Mia chats with Martin who serves us the food. I don't watch Disney. Hell, I don't even watch T.V., just the news sometimes. And it slipped my mind that Mia would want to watch T.V. while she's here. One last step and done. 

"Done." I announce and politely take the remote from her to log in. Finally, the movie begins. I watch Mia as she eats while her eyes fixed to the T.V. screen. A song starts playing, typical Disney movies. Mia starts singing along without removing her eyes from the screen. I watch her intently. She has been a huge Disney fan for as long as I can remember. She made me listen to Disney songs and watch the movies with her. And I never said no. I always did what she told me to, and she did the same SOMETIMES; the rest of the times she just argued and and didn't listen. In the end, it was always me who had to bend. I just couldn't see her upset or mad at me. Yet, I was the one who broke her heart. 

We finished the delicious pasta by the time Martin brought dessert. I told Dana that Mia has a sweet tooth. Dana will be going all over the way to spoil Mia. So will Martin. And obviously, so will I. 

I watch as Mia's eyes light up when Martin reveals a piece of chocolate cake in front of Mia. She squeals and instantly digs in. After taking a bite, she moans in delight which causes a wave of lust to build inside me. Immediately, I fantasize about her moaning my name while I fuck her relentlessly. 

"Master Nikitin." My little bubble of fantasy is burst by none other than MARTIN as he hands me my plate of dessert. Furiously, I take it from him, and he chuckles. 

"You're so whipped, sir." He murmurs lowly, only for me to hear.

"I know." I fix my gaze on Mia once again. Quietly, Martin leaves. 

The movie is halfway finished when Mia looks at me and says, "Could you get me a blanket?" I nod and run upstairs to get the fuzzy purple blanket that I had bought especially for her. I come back downstairs and hand her the blanket. When I sit down, she surprises me by scooting closer to me and nestling on my lap before she covers herself with the blanket and fixes her eyes back on the screen. I wrap my arms around her and smile inwardly. It's just like old times. 

A Whole New World starts playing and Mia sings to it. I focus on her perfect singing rather than the movie. She's so talented. I remember when she used to jam along with her friends in the cafeteria and in the hallway. She has always been amazing. 

Just as the movie comes to an end, I see Mia yawning. She must be worn out after such a long and tiresome day. 

"Okay princess, time to go to bed." I pick her up in my arms. 

"Mmm...not yet, Kian." She hops down from my arms and runs upstairs. Jesus Christ! It's like I'm taking care of an actual 5-year-old. I follow her and stop her midway by holding her from behind. She groans and tries to break loose, but I don't let her get out of my grip. 

"You look really tired. Go to bed now." I say firmly and she stops fighting.

"Fine." She mumbles and walks to her room. As we both enter the room, she turns around and frowns at me.

"Woah! Why are you coming into my room?" 

"I'm just gonna tuck you in." I shrug. 

"Huh? Tuck me in? I'm not a kid." She squints her eyes at me.

"Whatever." I mock her.

"I do not sound like that!" She huffs.

"Yes, you do, missy. Now get to bed. Quick." I urge.

"Ugh!" She groans. "Lie down on the bed, dear" I say softly. She starts marching to the bathroom and states that she needs to brush first. 

After 5 minutes, she comes out of the bathroom, and carelessly tosses her body onto the bed. I shake my head and pull the duvet over her. 

"Mia, since you don't have school tomorrow, wou-" She cuts me off by saying "Actually, I have theatre practice tomorrow starting from 8 a.m." 

"Okay, besides that, you're free," I state to which she nods.

 "Would you like to go for a swim with me tomorrow? After your theatre practice? I have a private pool on the second floor." I ask her, hopeful that she'd say yes. 

"Okay. I'd love to." She smiles. A smile spreads across my lips.

"So tomorrow after your theatre practice?" I confirm.

"Done."

"Goodnight, my princess. Sleep well." I whisper and brush her cheek one last time before leaving the room.

__________________________________________________________

I LOVE THIS  VERSION OF A WHOLE NEW WORLD

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT💜💜💜💜💜