She's Still Stubborn

KIAN

She just stormed out, crying. I've made her cry again. I knew this wasn't going to be easy when I planned it, but executing it is a hundred times more difficult. The unexpected attack from that fucking gang added fuel to this situation. Mia must be terrified. But I will take her with me. Her safety is my priority.

It's been 10 minutes since she ran to her room and hasn't opened the door since then. Her mom is trying to convince her, but she won't listen. She's still stubborn.  Tired of waiting, I start walking upstairs to her room. As I come nearer, the sound of her sobs grow louder. It breaks my heart to know that she's crying because of me. I'm so pathetic. Running my fingers down the door of her room, I gently knock on it.

"Mia?" I say as softly as I can. No response. "Mia, just let me in." I try again. 

"Go away, Kian." Her voice comes muffle as she speaks between sobs. Her words are like daggers through my heart. "Please," I plead. Nothing. I sigh before walking back downstairs. Stopping on the last step, I slump down on it. Frustrated, I run a hand through my hair and tug at them. I hear footsteps and see David approaching. 

'What's wrong?" He asks.

"She hates me." I reply glumly.

"Oh?...umm..." he struggles with his words "I don't think so," he utters, "I think she's just scared. Give her some time, she'll come around."

"It's not like that, David. You don't know about our past. I've hurt her..."

"Man, I've known you for almost 4 years and this is the first time you're having a personal conversation with me." That's true. "And yeah, I don't know anything about your past with her, neither do I know how to console you, but one thing that I know is that she doesn't hate you. Or maybe she does, but there's something else hidden behind that hatred." I don't know what he means by this. Of all the people I've met till now, Mia is the one with the most peculiar and unpredictable mind. Nobody can really understand her, because she has a different way of seeing things. And, because nobody succeeds to understand her properly, she hides. It's a good thing that she does. Nobody deserves to know what's going on in that messy yet beautiful mind of hers. Nobody. But, I want to be that person for her; with whom she shares everything; whom she can trust blindly. I want to be her favorite person. Considering the situation right now, the chances of that are close to negligible.

My thoughts are interrupted when Mia's mother calls for me. I jog upstairs to find that Mia had opened the door and her mother was calmly talking to her. As though sensing my presence, Mia turns her head to me. I gulp at the sight in front of me. Mia is lightly sobbing. Her eyes are red from crying, so are her tear-stained cheeks and her button nose. I walk to her bed, where she is seated, and kneel down in front of her to see her face. 

"I'll come with you." Her voice has become thick due to crying so much. I smile like a maniac and tell her to pack her stuff as I walk out of her room to give her some privacy, although all I want is to be glued to her and never leave her side. But I know that Mia would kill me for being so creepy.   My thoughts are once again interrupted by Mia's mother as she calls out my name.

"Listen to me very carefully, Kian." she speaks in a deadly serious tone. "Your job is to protect my daughter, at all costs. If you try hurting her, then I'm hunting you down." She glares at me.

"Yes, ma'am."

"And, don't romance her." She warns.

"I can't promise you that, Mrs. Blair." Of course, I'll romance her. I love her. She's mine.

She sighs before speaking, "You know how much you affect her. She just can't take it. And, Mia's father and I would never approve of the relationship, if a relationship of that sorts develops between the two of you."

"I know. I'll see about that."

________________________________________________________________________________

I need some suggestions on Kian.....

DO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU♥🍁❄❤💜