Pool Date

MIA

Should I be mad at myself for what just happened? Or should I be mad at Kian for that? I think I should be mad but I'm not. I'm actually bubbling inside from excitement. And I don't even feel guilty for being happy. I can't believe we kissed. And not just kissed, we made out. I anticipated that we might not be able to keep our hands to ourselves for long, but I did not expect that I would lose self-control so soon. And now that it has happened, I can't stop thinking about it. The warmth of his lips, his hands everywhere, his stone-hard body, his hair, his tongue. I can still feel it everywhere. How euphoric it was! I want more of him now. 

I shake all the thoughts away when I hear a knock on the door. Shit! It must be Kian. He told me to get ready for the pool and I have been fantasizing for the last 10 minutes. 

"Mia, you ready?" I hear Kian ask from outside.

"Not yet. Just 5 minutes." I yell back and rush to the closet.

In a frenzy, I pick the sexiest bikini I could find and quickly put it on. I give myself a long look in the mirror, contemplating my choice. The bikini looks so cute and sexy at the same time. It's a mint green 2 piece, and it looks absolutely gorgeous on my tanned skin. But would Kian like it?

Without procrastinating anymore, I wash my face like lightning and then smear sunscreen all over my body. I grab a pair of shades and put on a little too much lipgloss. Then I give myself another look in the mirror and grimace at myself some more before I take one final deep breath and open the door, hoping that I would please Kian. 

As soon as I open the door, my eyes are met with his black, hypnotic orbs. He briefly looks into my eyes before his eyes go lower and lower and then wander all over my body. I roll my eyes as he takes way too long to check me out. I glance at his grey swim trunks and then check out his toned upper body. His rippling muscles and tanned skin. His raven black, wavy hair have always been my weakness. I just want to stroke his hair and bury my fingers in them. They look so soft and shiny. 

"Would it be okay if we kiss again?" Kian's question makes me snap my attention back to his face. His eyes were already centered on my lips. I chuckle, before we both dive in. When our lips touch, a wave of electricity travels through my body. He pushes his lips onto mine and his arms cage me in a tight embrace. I feel his tongue invading my mouth, and I wrap my arms around his neck and push him even deeper. The intensity of this moment is making me lose my mind. I feel like I would faint any minute because Kian is so intoxicating. But yet, here I am, kissing him like my life depends on it, our tongues fighting for dominance when I know I'm the one losing here. 

Finally, I lose when I feel his rough hands grabbing my ass. I have to pull back as I gasp for air. I watch him laugh at me as I catch my breath and I glare at him. I punch his arm and he fakes a groan, acting as if that hurt him. 

"You know, you're such a poor actor," I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah? But I know you are one fabulous actress." He smiles at me. I shake my head, looking away. "Hey! Hey!" He grabs my chin and tilts it upward so that I was facing him. 

"Keep your pretty eyes on me," I swear I saw his eyes sparkle as he said those words. I smile at him and he pecks my lips one last time before taking my hand and leading me out of the penthouse. 

While the elevator reaches the floor which has the pool, Kian doesn't move his eyes from my face. His eyes read every detail of my face, his fingers gently caressing my skin and my hair. We look at each other as though filling up for the last three years that we have missed.  

.

.

.

We have been inside the pool for more than 20 minutes and we haven't been able to keep our hands off of each other all that time. We kiss. We touch. We laugh. Then we kiss again. I know all this is not right and we both might regret it later, but I just don't want it to stop. It's wrong but oh, it feels so right. I just want to be happy, even if it's just for a moment. It doesn't matter if I spend the rest of my nights crying, but I just don't want to end this.