Because of the Show...

MIA

When Kian said he was coming to pick me up, I was expecting that maybe he had planned a surprise and wanted to take me somewhere. Turns out, we aren't going anywhere but just hanging in the apartment. Well, my own expectations hurt me. However, I am really glad that we are spending time together. Just the two of us. 

I watch his back muscles flex as he makes a drink for himself. A few days ago, I stumbled into the bar in this penthouse while I was exploring the rest of the penthouse on my own. I came across the other fun areas of the house that Kian had missed.

Once finished, Kian takes a seat close beside me and takes a sip of his whiskey while I drink my cranberry juice. Seeing all this alcohol stuff in front of me, my system started craving some vodka. But I have a show tomorrow. I scrutinize the bottle of vodka for a long minute, while Kian is busy kissing my cheek and my temple. Tired of waiting, I get up, grab the bottle of vodka, and pour some into my juice. Kian stops me but I give him the puppy eyes which he obviously can't resist. 

"You seriously shouldn't drink, Mia." He shakes his head in disapproval as he watches me infiltrate my cranberry juice.

"Come on, Kian. Just this one drink. I won't get drunk, I promise."

"But, you have a show tomorrow." I stop my actions as soon as he says those words. Yes, the show! Thank god, Kian stopped me!

"You're right." I turn to him and he smiles at me, opening his arms wide for me. I chuckle before letting myself fall into his strong arms. He holds me tight and falls back onto the plush couch. We look into each other's eyes with content smiles on our faces. He cups my cheek and I lean into his touch like a homeless kitten.

"I missed you so much, Kian," I whisper.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I've been away from you the whole week. I was busy, but I'll try to spend more time with you, I promise." His thumb strokes my cheekbone.

I smile and nod. 

"Let's go to the pool," I announce as I stand up straight.

"Okay, go get ready." Kian gets up too. "Do you need help getting out of this sexy uniform?" He says in my ear in a low, husky voice.

Absentmindedly, I let out a small moan which Kian takes as an opportunity to shove me down onto the couch. He doesn't give me a chance to comprehend when he pushes himself on top of me and attacks my neck with his mouth. He kisses and licks my neck making me gasp. His large body constrains my movements. I feel him sucking my neck and I moan uncontrollably. Like mechanism, my hands go in his hair, fingers entwining with his thick, raven strands and I tilt my neck to provide him better access while he works his magic. Heat pools between my thighs when he presses his hard member onto my clit. Kian finally let goes off my neck and starts unbuttoning my shirt. He's on the fourth button when suddenly he stops and shakes his head. 

"What? Why did you stop?" I ask, exasperated.

"You have a show tomorrow. I can't tire out your body." He frowns.

"Tire me out?" I raise my eyebrows. 

He wets his lips before saying, "Mia, once I start, I won't stop." His husky tone and deadly beautiful eyes make me gulp. He continues, "I'm so fucking turned on, but I know how important that show is for you." I feel ashamed by how he's the one feeling guilty about what I was about to risk and not me. I just want him so much at this moment that all else seems pointless. 

I nod. "But, we'll continue this once the show is over." 

He nods furiously before saying, "Baby, believe me, once you get off that goddamn stage, I'm gonna bring you straight home and I'm gonna fuck you all night long and the next morning." 

His words turn me on even more. "Ummm... well you can't really do that. Everyone would be there, including my parents. And, after the show, Mr. Hazel's taking us out for dinner."

At that, he frowns."Hazel's what?" He half-yells, making me flinch. We both sit back up so that we can talk properly.

"Taking us to dinner. It's a post-show tradition. Mr. Hazel takes the whole crew out for dinner after every show."

"And you're fucking telling me this now?" He yells again.

"Don't yell at me!" I turn my back to him. I hate being yelled at.

I hear him sigh before there is some shuffling and he hugs me from behind. He leans his head closer to mine. 

"I'm sorry, my love," he whispers in my ear, "But you should've told me this earlier. I have to make arrangements for everywhere you go. It's not that easy, Mia." 

I break away from his hold and face him. "I'm so sick of this, Kian. I can't go out. I can't see my family. I miss them so much. Finn is always accompanying me from home to school and school to home. I haven't driven by myself in a whole week. I'm so sick of this!" 

"I know, baby. I know it's hard for you. But, Mia I'm doing everything I can and even more to keep you safe and catch those bastards. And, you have been cooperating very well. Just hold on a little longer until I have a hold of that bloody gang. I promise I'll make it right." Kian assures me gently.

I just stare at his hands that are holding mine with a frown. He grabs my chin lightly and tilts it upward so that I can meet his eyes. 

"Mia, you know that bratty face of yours drives me crazy. It makes me kiss that pout away. And smooth out that frown. And oh, those angry doe-eyes! I'm already hard, baby. Don't make this any harder for me, hmm?" I feel heat traveling up my stomach to my cheeks but I keep my cool and inwardly thank heavens that I'm tanned most of the time so that I can cover my blush.

I look into his eyes. His pupils dilated, burning from lust. "Good. You should suffer." I speak sharply and get up. 

He gasps before saying, "You're so mean, Mia. But, I love it."

"I'm not mean! You're just too annoying." I retort.

"I would love to fuck this attitude out of you. Just imagining how beautiful you would look, writhing under me, at my mercy, screaming out my name, makes me want to have you right now." He challenges, looking at me with those deadly gorgeous eyes. 

I look at him for a couple of moments before turning around and walking out of the room with Kian taking slow strides behind.

"Where is Hazel taking you?" He asks.

"Finesse." 

"Finesse? You sure he can afford it?" He sounds skeptical.

I roll my eyes. "Well, Mr. Hazel is kinda rich." Which is true. He comes from an elite-class family in New York.

Kian hums in response and by this time, we were standing in front of my room.

I open the door, get one step in, and turn around to face him while he stands tall on the threshold, looking at me with that gorgeous pair of eyes.

"I'll see you at the pool in 15 minutes."

__________________________________________________