"Touch me"

KIAN

After leaving Mia's room, I received a call from David who informed me that our men had caught a member of that gang while they were sneaking around Mia's neighborhood. I ordered him to get that fucker locked up. I'll deal with him tomorrow. 

I decide to take a shower before heading to my office. I strip and let the piercing cold water cascade down my body as my mind is preoccupied with Mia. As I step out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel around my waist, I hear a knock on the door of my room. A strong feeling travels through my body, telling me that maybe Mia is the one outside. Then I hear it, as though a confirmation. Her soft voice calling out my name. Whenever she says my name, it feels like my name is the most beautiful song coming from the most beautiful mouth in the world. A rather mischievous idea crept its way into my brain as I realize that I'm in a towel and she's at the door. I quickly open the door to be greeted by her angelic face. I watch her eyebrows shoot up and her face becomes flustered as she sees me, or my body I must say. She quickly composes back her face to an expressionless façade, as if she just didn't blush seeing my naked upper body.

"Hey, beautiful." I smile at her. I see that she had showered as well, and had put on comfortable clothing. My eyes travel down to her long, slim, tanned legs. She's short, about 5'3", but has long legs. Sexy. I look up at her face to find her eyes fixed on my abs, as though she wants to touch them. 

"Like what you see?" My voice causes her to snap her head up to me. She instantly shakes her head and says no. 

"You think I'm blind? You were clearly checking me out." I mock her.

"You're delusional." She scoffs.

"And you're a stubborn brat." I mock her again. Moving closer, I say "Anyways, I definitely LOVE what I see." I wrap my arms around her small waist, pressing her body to mine. She lets out a gasp, startled by the sudden action, and avoids touching me. I lift her up and eventually, the cold skin of her palms comes in contact with my shoulders. I stroll to the bed and lay her down, hovering above her. She tenses up, her eyes filled with fear. Why is she afraid? I'm not going to hurt her. I want to tell her that, but I say something else instead. Something that confuses her. 

"Touch me," I growl lowly. She frowns. Gently, I grab her hand and bring it down my torso. I place it on my abs, and she lets out a small gasp. She reluctantly runs her fingers all over my abs, causing me to groan as I'm getting harder with each second. I wanna take her right now, right here. I lean down to capture her lips. When she notices that our lips are mere inches apart, she panics. I grab her face, forcing her to look at me. Once she's still, I see that her eyes are teary. 

"Kian, please don't." She pleads as a tear rolls down her cheek. Disappointment washes over my body. I kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear "I'll wait." She nods with a flustered face. 

"C-could you umm...." She stutters. "Uh, your.... your" She glances down. 

"What?" I frown but then realize that my towel had loosened, and my hard dick was pressed on her thigh. "Oh," I smirk. "Does it bother you, baby?" I say seductively and don't move my dick from her thigh. 

"Kian, I'm gonna kill you if you don't get the fuck off me and put on some clothes." She seethes out. I somehow find it cute and couldn't help but chuckle, earning a death glare from her. 

"Okay, my feisty princess." I kiss the tip of her nose, before finally getting off her. I watch as she squeals and covers her eyes while I walk naked to my closet. I still have a boner, but I hope that it'll relax soon. Putting on sweatpants, I stroll back to bed to find Mia sitting up straight, looking at her pictures on my wall. I lay down beside her. When she sees me, her eyes narrow and she points "You didn't put on much."