CHAPTER - 1

*YN POV*

I woke up when the alarm ringed indicating that it's 9 am now i sit straight and stretched my arms. I switch off the alarm which was eating my brain by ringing continuously. I stood up from my bed and walked towards the washroom. After taking a shower, i walk towards my closet and took out this casual dress

After getting dressed up i applied a little lip gloss as i don't like much makeup and let my hairs fall on my shoulder, i took my laptop a few files, my lab coat and put it inside my bag

After getting dressed up i applied a little lip gloss as i don't like much makeup and let my hairs fall on my shoulder, i took my laptop a few files, my lab coat and put it inside my bag. I walked towards the main door took my car keys from the side table, lock the doors and walked towards my car.

I drove off to the nearest cafe and eat my breakfast.

After breakfast i drove off to the Seodan Prison. Till i reach my destination i will give you all a brief introduction about myself.

So hey guys i am Choi YN I am 23 yrs old young doctor. I live alone in a small house. I am not an orphan i do have a family but i cut my all ties and connections with them for some reasons You will get to know about it in future. I used to work as a doctor in some sort of detective organization of the government but i got a letter yesterday that due to some reasons the authorities are transferring me to the Seodan prison, it is one of the most dangerous prison here in Seoul. Atleast that is what people say, Today is my first day of reporting so here I am.

I walked out of my car and do the all the formalities needed. They told me that I don't need to come here daily because rarely any emergency cases came here as the most of time the prisoners left untreated. They said they will call me if there will be any emergency at any hour and I have to come, there is no compromise on that. i just need to report on Friday only from 10 am to 12 pm. But as it was my first so I decided to complete my shift atleast today.

A staff showed me my cabin. The staff who walked me here was way more talkative he was continuously blabbering about how dangerous this prison is and how much the people get tortured here in the name of interrogation I didn't stop him because I also wanted to know more about this place as i am going to work here from now on. When we reached at my cabin the staff bowed at me and left from there giving me a small smile i smile back and entered my cabin. I took a deep breath and started arranging my stuffs.

*MEANWHILE*
*Author POV*

A guy was sitting on the chair in the interrogation room his arms tightly tied up with the rope His tears were continuously falling like waterfall on his bruised cheeks. From his expressions, it was looking like he is extremely scared. He was shivering badly and seems really terrified of the man sitting in front of him.

Off.Leo - Look kiddo i am asking you for the last time why did you killed your family !?

(He asked him calmly but only he know how much frustrated he is from inside, the guy shook his head and said in a low tone while looking down )