CHAPTER - 4

*Next Day*

*11:20 Am*

*YN POV*

So here I am standing in front of his cell, Prisoner No. 1307 Taehyung. After all the events happened yesterday i was determined to help him get out of here. As soon as I came here in the morning after almost 1 hr of my shift i asked Off.Minhyuk to help me get the keys of his cell at first he denied saying i would be in trouble if Vante was out there he would try to hurt me and Off.Leo and Off.Mark will take advantage of the situation in his case. But i didn't listen him i keep insisting him telling him i would be fine and i would make sure those two troublesome officers won't get to know about it.

He was hesitant but still helped me getting the as i was literally begging him. He made an excuse that I need to change his bandages the ward boy wasn't looking convinced at all but still give us the keys. Afterall Minhyuk is also an Officer they aren't allowed to interfere if it was about me treating my patients.

To be honest i myself don't know why I was behaving like that why I was so desperate to help someone. But i shrugged the feeling because right now Taehyung is more important.

I unlocked the door and step inside his cell i saw him laying on the floor like a lifeless body i slowly took my steps towards him, i leaned down a little and heard some sniffing sounds. I lean a little more closer to him and saw him crying while biting his lips to control his sobs. I don't know why but I felt my heart ache when I saw crying like that. I tapped his shoulder and called him softly,

YN - Taehyung.

Author - Hey guys i don't edit taehyung's real crying face here because his reasons of crying were different and i don't feel like using them here

Author - Hey guys i don't edit taehyung's real crying face here because his reasons of crying were different and i don't feel like using them here. I just don't know why but I feel uncomfortable. So bare it for me.

He visibly flinched and quickly sit up straight and looked at me fear clearly visible in his teary eyes.

Taehyung - Please don't beat Taetae, Taetae is hurting.

He said in a baby tone. He was now sobbing hard. He was crying like a baby. Looking at me being scared.

YN - Hey hey Taetae calm down, please stop crying why would I beat you dear please don't be scared i won't hurt you calm down.

I can see he was having difficulty in breathing i scooted a little closer to him and hesitantly patted his back in fear that he won't feel uncomfortable. And said,

YN - Ok now calm down breath in breath out breath in breath out.....

I continued instructing him and he followed me. Once he calmed down I took my water bottle and first kit from my bag which i have brought along with me because i was already pretty sure that they might have beat him today as well. I help him drink the water. I open the first aid box and treated his wounds this time neither he flinched nor he looked scared thankfully it wasn't worse as yesterday. After treating his wounds i said,

YN - Are you okay Taetae ? Do you need something ? BTW i am Choi YN your doctor.

I said while smiling sweetly at him. Suddenly his eyes again filled with tears and he said,

Taetae - Please save me Mommy they hurt Taetae. Taetae don't want to live here.

My face turned red like a tomato when he called me Mommy. But before i can say something. He started sobbing again. Tears continuously flowing on his cheeks. He looked miserable. I cupped his face wiped his tears away and took him in my embrace and softly patted his back.

YN - Calm down Baby i promise i will take you out this hell shh calm down.

I comforted him for some more time and he stopped crying. He was comfortably hugging me his head on my chest and his arms tightly wrapped around my waist i was shocked that i hugged a guy but then reassure myself that it was just for comforting and he might be baby alter of Taehyung. He stopped moving but was still hugging me so i thought he fall asleep i was about to broke the hug when suddenly he said while snuggling more into my chest.

*Author POV*

Jack - Umhmm so soft i would like to stay like this forever

Her cheeks turn red on his compliment. She was blushing like an idiot. But soon realization hit her that it's not the same baby tone that means he Disassociated ? She quickly pushed him away not too hard. He pouted and said,

Jack - Yah doctor why did you pushed me away i was enjoying.

YN - You Y-You Disassociated didn't you but wait how do you know i am your doctor ?

She asked confusingly. He shrugged and said,

Jack - What a silly question doctor we already had a discussion about a doctor lady earlier and in this prison there's no other female workers. Berry was constantly blabbering that doctor lady is very kind and i saw you comforting me so obviously you will that doctor lady only and Btw i am Jack and you can call me Honey, baby, sweetheart, jagi, or even dadd-

She widened her eyes at him.

YN - Yah Yah Yah Are you flirting with me.

Jack - What do you think darling ?

YN - I am your doctor you shouldn't flirt with me and d-don't c-call me that.

Jack - What ? You mean darling Oh come on you didn't tell me your name so I give you one and in which book it is written that a patient shouldn't flirt with his/her doctor besides it's in my personality so I can't help it.

YN - Whatever and my name is YN Choi YN.

Jack - Your name is gorgeous just like you darling.

YN - I already told you my name now stop calling me that.

Jack - I also told you darling I can't help it.

She huffed annoyingly.

YN - Fine.

Jack - By the way how do you know i Disassociated ?

He asked suspiciously she gulped and said,

YN - Well...You won't be angry right ?

She asked kinda scared as she wasn't confirm what kind of personality he has but till now she realised he is a pervert. He chuckled.

Jack - I am not an angry bird like Mr. Jerk so chill down you can tell me.

YN - Actually...........

To be continued.............

STAY TUNED FOR MORE GUYS 💜

(Words Count - 1,107)