CHAPTER - 23

*Author POV*

YN was sitting in the living room while being absorbed in her laptop.

Just then Vante entered the living room and sat beside her looking at her who didn't even acknowledged his presence, so much engrossed in her work.

Vante - What are you doing early in the morning being so focused ?

YN - Work.

She replied shortly.

He sit like that for a few more minutes waiting for her to say something or atleast look at him but she didn't budge a little, seeing her not giving him attention he decided to do something malicious to provoke her.

Vante - Where is your pretty friend ?

YN - She will be living with her boyfriend from now on.

He dramatically sighed keeping a sad face and spoke.

Vante - Aww poor Taehyung i feel bad for him, you know i still think it's not Taehyung's fault i mean she is so beautiful that he can't help but fall for-

She cut him off.

YN - I know no need to remind me again and again and if i wasn't straight i could have for her charms too.

She said truthfully.

He raised an eyebrow at her, finally getting what he wants.

Vante - What do you mean if you weren't straight, i mean isn't she already your girlfriend oops sorry ex-girlfriend.

YN - Yeah Yeah sure.

She said unbothered.

Vante - By the way do you really love Taehyung ?

YN - I do.

Vante - Oh so how will you react if he propose you ?

He asked curiously as he really wanted to know her next move.

YN - Simple i will reject him.

He looked at her shock at her reply but soon frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

Vante - Why ?

She shrugged still keeping her gaze on the laptop screen.

YN - Because i want to.

Vante - And what about others what if Jack or Berry will propose you ?

YN - I will accept them happily.

She said smiling a little.

Vante - What..............if i..... propose you !?

He asked curiously as he wanted to know what she think about him in a romantic way.

As soon as he said that she snapped her head towards him in amusement.

She didn't expected him to ask something like that but soon that amuse face turned into a mischievous one.

She smirked at him and close her laptop keeping it on the coffee table.

YN - You want to know what will I do if you propose me !?

He nodded his head looking at her weirdly at her sudden change of behaviour.

Her smirk widen as she scoot closer to him and without giving any warning she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer so close that their warm breaths were hitting on each other's face.