CHAPTER - 14

*Next Morning*

*Author POV*

YN was setting the dinning table for breakfast, deep in her thoughts. The only thing roaming in her mind was Taehyung. She was curious to know about him, she wanted to know why was he hiding behind his alters.

Even though V told her he is depressed type of person who doesn't socialize at all but still some part in her wanted to know the reason behind him hiding from her.

It's not like she made a bad impression on any of them except for Vante well let's not talk about him he is a different matter. She was being herself from the start trying her best to make them comfortable with her. Still maybe something lack in her efforts. She thought.

Sighing heavily she turned around to call him for breakfast just to see him standing a little far away from her silently looking down.

She looked at him confused about his sudden behaviour. It can't be Jack, Taetae or Berry because they would have jumped on her and might have already choked her with their bone crushing hugs. Vante would have already started cursing her the moment he enter the dinning area and as for V he is cold and silent type of person but not that much distant.

Frowning in confusion she hesitantly called him.

YN - Umm V !?

??? - Are you Y-YN ?

YN - Yeah but why are you asking ?

She looked at him with frowned eyebrows her confusion growing more as each second passed.

Taehyung - I-I am Taehyung.

*YN POV*

I gasped in surprise Taehyung ? He ? He is Taehyung ? He finally came out ? I can't believe it. I know that one day he will definitely come out because Jack would have talk with him but i never thought it will happen so soon.

I was looking at him in shock but soon snapped out of my trance when he called me with his shaking voice.

Taehyung - Y-YN ?

YN - Ah ! yeah sorry...i just zone out.

I smiled awkwardly.

YN - Why are standing there come sit here let's have breakfast together.

He nodded and sat on the chair i also sat beside him and served him.

YN - Here ! If you need something then let me know don't hesitate okay...

He silently nodded his head and we both started eating after some time i broke the silence as the silence always gives me an unpleasant feeling.

YN - So Taehyung Uh you might already know me, I am Choi YN your doctor.

Taehyung - Yeah.

He replied shortly i guess he is not too much talkative, i should give him some time to adjust. I need to do something to make him open up to me. I need to win his trust.

YN - Uh Taehyung i was thinking it is Sunday so how about we hang out today...... you know it would be fun and you will also get some fresh air.....

He hesitantly look at me and said nervously.

Taehyung - B-But how i mean what about the guards ?

YN - You don't need to worry about them i will handle them. All i want to know is if you are okay with it or not.

Taehyung - Hmm Fine but what will you do ? Will they listen to you ?