CHAPTER - 34

*Meanwhile*

*Alters POV*

Vante - The fuck they are kissing again !? Gosh why can't I disassociate ?

He spoke trying hard to take over while his level of irritation increasing with every second passing by.

Berry shook his head in disbelief.

Berry - Don't forget Jack has the most access to the system you can't disassociate just like that the system doesn't work according to you.

He said a bit rudely which Vante didn't like at all.

Vante - Strawberry literally got a tongue huh ?

He said mockingly in his usual dangerous tone.

Berry pursed his lips together knowing he is in danger now.

Berry - I-

He tried to apologise but was interrupted by the Lucifer.

Vante - Just keep your small mouth shut........................ah WHY CAN'T I DISASSOCIATE ? JACK !

He yelled in frustation.

Looking around he spotted V who was standing while looking at him with his usual emotional less face.

Vante - V why you standing like that ? do something atleast you disassociate.

V - I wish i could.

He mumbled to himself which wasn't audible enough to others not able to hide this growing jealous inside him .

Vante - Huh ? What did you said speak louder i don't have big ears like you don't irritate me i am already frustrated as fuck.

He said rudely V frowned not liking the others behaviour with him.

V - First of all don't show me your damn attitude and behave yourself with me.

He said in a stern tone Vante gritted his teeth but nonetheless didn't replied him back he might be the rude and arrogant Vante infront of everyone but he never dared to misbehave with V he is the only person who can shut him up without getting any curses by him.

Vante - Fine but atleast do something stop them.

V - Why are you so desperate huh !?

He raised an eyebrow at him not understanding his sudden desperation.

Vante - I am so what huh ? That girl rejected me harshly when i was about to kiss her and now she pulled him herself and eat his face when he throw tantrums, wow just wow why she is even baring his tantrums she should have just let him be, let him walk away who cares bro.

He spat everything without he himself realising Berry shrugged.

Berry - YNiee do care afterall he is her only boyfriend.

He spoke sprinkling more chilli flakes on his already burning heart but he didn't said anything.

Berry - Why you being so impatient huh ? Are you perhaps jealous !?

Vante - I don't know i just don't want him to taste her soft plumpy lips-

V - Vante Launguage !

Vante - Yeah yeah.

He rolled his eyes at him V shook his head and looked away sighing heavily.

Taehyung - Wait what do you mean by her rejecting your kiss you tried to kiss her too !?

Vante - Yeah so what !?