CHAPTER - 11

*VANTE POV*

Here i am standing at the same place froze on my spot. The hell, did she just yell at me ? Not only yell she even curse me and what the fuck did she just call me Mr. Jerk ?

I am pretty sure that Jackie Chan has teached her these things. I will make sure to teach him a good lesson to mess with me.

How dare she talk to me like that ? And i wasn't even saying something. First she locked me here then instead of apologising she shouted at me. Above all why the fuck i was silent ?

Am i s-scared of her ? Heck no, no way in hell i am getting afraid of that little girl. B-But i flinched in front of her and she saw it she might be thinking that i am afraid of her, am i ?

No, no way Vante you are the most intimidating and angst personality of Taehyung you can't be afraid of these little things.

And that little doctor is getting brave day by day i need to shove some senses in her small brain that she can't talk to The Vante like that she need to obey and respect me. *Huffed Dramatically* So that she won't even dare to look at me shouting is way more far.

*Time skip*

*V POV*

I decided to take over now after Vante and Jack were done with their daily dose of fight. They were literally fighting over who told YN about the name Mr. Jerk, i know Jack didn't but still he was provoking him saying that she also got to know about his true self. God knows why Vante literally burst in anger when he said she like him. To be honest i was lowkey jealous too. They were ready to throw Hands on each other but i somehow stopped them and finally put an end to their silly fight.

Right now, I am roaming around the house trying to find YN but she was nowhere to be seen. Has she gone somewhere ? But she didn't informed me that she is going outside. But her shoes are neatly kept in the shoe rack.

Then where is she ? Wait i didn't checked the backyard maybe she is there. I open the door of the backyard and there she is sitting closing her eyes, her arms resting on either sides of the chair, relaxing herself.

I moved closer to her trying not to make any sound of footsteps. I lean a little closer looking at her facial features. Have i ever mentioned how beautiful she looks ? Her honey like skin glowing more as the dim sunlight falls directly on her face making her look more etheral.

She is literally so appealing and charming not only from outside but from inside too. I was busy admiring her when suddenly she opened her eyes making me startled.

I straighten up my posture, my ears turning red due to embarrassment. She looked at me confusingly but soon pass me her beautiful alluring smile making my heartbeat race.

YN - V ?

I looked at her wide-eyed she recognised me. Really ? But how ?

V - Y-You recognised me ?

YN - Why won't i ? slowly - slowly i am trying to understanding you all.

I hummed in response and sat down in front of her.

YN - So let's have some talk shall we, V i want you to tell me about yourself i know that you all have trust issues but you know we shouldn't waste our time even though we have more than a month.

To be honest i was already expecting something like that. And she is right though.

V - Ask me anything except for Taehyung's past.

YN - Hmm ok so tell me about Taehyung and his alters.

I took a deep breath and replied.

V - Taehyung have 5 personalities Me, Vante, Berry, Jack and Taetae. All Personalities have different roles, likes and dislikes.