CHAPTER - 19

*Author POV*

Irene - Where's YN ?

Taehyung - She's sleeping.

Irene - What ? Does she always sleep this soon ?

Taehyung - No not always but today she did, i don't know why.

He spoke sadly.

Taehyung - Maybe she was tired.

Irene - I hope that is the reason only.

She mumbled to herself, worried for her friend.

She turned her gaze towards Taehyung just to find him looking down sadly. She remembered how YN told her that he has suffered extreme depression and used to have suicidal thoughts. Not wanting to make him more sad or to spoil his mood. She decided to distract his mind.

Irene - Should we play some games ?

She spoke cheerfully he slowly looked at her and give her a small smile seeing her efforts to make him happy touched his heart.

And once again he took her actions in a wrong way.

Irene always had a flirty and chaotic nature she always behave like this with everyone she meet, clinging on them flirting with them obviously in a playful way.

Sometimes some guys even proposed her back then when she was in university thinking she liked them.

But all they got was a sorry and i don't like you in reply. Some fuckers even blamed her saying if she didn't liked them then why did she gave them wrong signals by flirting with them.

She tried to explain them it's in her nature and she is trying to change it but she can't. It's hard to do so.

Some jealous girls even called her a slut for her this personality they said that she behaved like this so every boy in university will like her but she reject them later so that she can get the title of the heartthrob of the college.

She got a lot of hate for this, later on she tried hard to change herself and slowly got in depression. She stopped talking to everyone she cried every night thinking ways to change herself. But it was in her personality God made her like this then how will she ?

That's when she met Jennie and YN they supported her and console her that she should not change herself, her original and natural self for some peoples who only know how to judge.

They supported her and make her understand her real worth. So she decided she will not change her real self for some peoples walking by.

Slowly people accepted that it's her nature and no can change it and but she also make sure that now on she will not let others get the wrong idea.

But once again it happened Taehyung being the naive and innocent guy he is he took her behaviour in a wrong way he thought that she is also interested and attracted towards him just like he is. He thought that she is clingy and comfortable with him because she likes him.

According to him if a person likes you then he/she will cling on you, talk freely with you and flirt with you.

So he got in his conclusion that she likes him.

But the truth was something else and he was unknown from that.

*Meanwhile with YN*

*Author POV*

YN slowly sat up as a tear fell from her eyes flowing down to her cheeks.

She was awake all the time but still didn't replied.