CHAPTER - 22

The longest chapter till now, Enjoy and don't forget to vote if you like this chapter.
______________________________________

*Next Day*

*In the morning*

*Irene POV*

I peeked in the living room to see Taehyung sitting on the couch alone watching TV.

Today morning YN had to leave for some urgent work.

It was all so sudden that too at 6 am she just woke me up and rushed outside.

Taehyung was also sleeping at that time just like me so she didn't got the time to inform him neither i let her to.

I wanted him to think like she is not giving him the priority she used to give, anymore.

Also she herself doesn't want to face him so she leave without telling him anything.

She did told me to inform him but why would I !? How can I leave such a chance ? And now i am going to take advantage of this situation *smirk evilly*.

Kim Taehyung get ready to pay for my baby's tears.

I took out my phone and acted like i am talking to someone while walking towards the window beside the couch.

Irene - Yeah Jen how are you !?

Irene - Yeah i am fine too.

Irene - Oh about YN actually i wanna tell you something important about her.

I looked at Taehyung from the corner of my eyes to see him lowering the volume of TV.

Irene - You know since few days, she was looking so sad and gloomy..........Yeah she recently got heartbroken by the person she loves.

I entirely turned my gaze towards Taehyung acting like i am watching somewhere else.

Irene - Yup so to make her mood fresh i send her on a blind date.

He uncomfortably shift on his place and licked his lips.

I smirked.

Now's the time for some fun.

Irene - You know i saw his picture and background before sending her, he is actually very handsome and hot at the same time........ according to his bio he is the CEO of Park Enterprises......Yeah he's name is Park Chanyeol, he's damn hot dude and he seems very kind and sweet type of person..........i am pretty sure he is the best choice for our YN.........he will take a good care of her and will love her more than anyone.

I said the last sentence looking at him.

He looked down at his lap his face sadden i can see tears glistening in his eyes, okay i guess this is enough for now.

Irene - Yeah...yeah okay i will talk to you later....bye...take care.

I put down my phone sat on the couch beside him.

Irene - Hey Taehyung.

He hummed in response still looking down.

Irene - You know from a few days YN was so upset because she told that the person she loved rejected her and claimed to love someone else.

He visibly gulped at my words.

Irene - So i suggest her to move on from him, you know what her case is kinda same as one of my colleague's case, she become friends with her patient and slowly they both got close with each other one day she confessed to him but turns out he loved someone else...........he rejected her harshly, after a week when she started to move on from ignore him and avoid him as much as she can he started to feel uneasy, he was so much affected from her ignorance that he forgot about his love, later on he got to know that the girl he thought he loves already has a boyfriend but unfortunately he didn't felt any pain seeing her with other men but on the same day he saw her the girl he rejected with other guy she was just casually talking with him but this time he did, he did felt something burning inside him he felt his heart clenching in pain........as time passes he realised that the person he truly loved was never that girl but it was the one whom he rejected harshly, but it was too late for him....she already moved on from him with someone else and this time she rejected him.........you know that guy was my friend too he told me all this he told me how much he regretted being away from her kicking her out of his life.........he was confuse about his feelings but it led him to the biggest lose of his life.