CHAPTER - 8

*YN POV*

It's afternoon now we both have eaten lunch, i wasn't in the mood to cook something so i ordered food online. When i go to Taehyung's room he was sleeping so i just keep the food on the table and covered it along with a note "EAT WHEN YOU WOKE UP".

I am still doing my work. Even though I don't have to go to the prison everyday still the work load is too much. They said i need to submit the health reports of all the prisoners once a week.

They didn't even appoint an assistant or helper for me Do they think it is easy to create more than 5000 reports in such a short period of time without any helper.

Also I don't know why but i am getting suspicious of them i mean the day when i join, there was no such rule for providing health reports once a week. Then why so suddenly ?

By any chance are they doing this to distract my mind from Taehyung's case ? Or am I overthinking ? God knows what is happening nowadays.

Also till now i don't know anything about Taehyung specifically. I mean i only know about his 4 alters. And according to my experience, Berry is the friendly personality, V is the cold but mature personality, Taetae is the baby personality and Vante is the arrogant and angst personality of Taehyung.

But wait What if he has more personalities ?
And why didn't I meet Taehyung yet ?
Doesn't he take over the system for once ?
He is the host right ?
So why didn't he show up till now ?

I need to talk with them if i won't know about them and their case then how would I collect evidence ?

I need to know each and every specific thing related to this case and personal life as well.

I think i need to hire detectives or take help of my friends who is in cop. Also i need to talk to his lawyer.

But before all this i need to know more about him.

But the question will he tell me everything ? But it's not like i am doing this for myself it's all about him and he need to coperate in order to win the case.

Even though we still have 2 months to do something on this matter but i still don't want to waste anytime and i know very well that it is not going to be easy, there would be so many ups and downs and i need to face them all for him. But why i am doing this much just for a mere stranger ?

What if he is the one at fault ? No no no it can't be Minhyuk said that he is framed by his uncle. Aish my mind is so messed up right now that I can't even think straight, what should i do ?

I think i shouldn't jump on conclusions like that i will listen to him first then decide anything. I will give him time to adjust with me and trust me so that he can open up to me.

Yeah that is all I can do right now.

I should go and check on him once.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here i am standing in front of his room thinking if i should go or not what if Vante didn't disassociated ? I am not in mood to bare his tantrums, atleast not now. But still i need to check up on him once. Collecting all my courage i was about to knock on the door, when the door flung open by him.

Wait but who is he ? He is definitely not Vante or V as he is smiling at me, Is he Jack but he always give me his infamous flirty smirk and he is smiling brightly that means he is-

Berry - CUPCAKE.