CHAPTER - 24

*YN POV*

YN - So as you already know and i have already told you several times that we need some progress in the case and i think you are comfortable enough now............so i would like you to share your past with me so that i acan process further.

I spoke in gentle yet stern tone, it's now or never.

He looked down playing with his fingers and slowly nodded his head.

Taehyung - When i was 3 yrs old my parents never paid attention to me they were always busy in their own work and business. It was forced marriage from their side my mother married him for her grandfather's sake same goes to my father he also married her for her grandfather's sake, as he was my father's grandfather's good friend so for their sake they decided to get married even though they never really liked each other because of which they used to fight with each other alot even sometimes i myself have saw them arguing with each other like no tomorrow. I was just a wish a wish they completed because my mother's grandfather suggested them that they a need a heir for their business so they give birth to me.

But then after a few years my mom gave birth to a baby girl 'Kim Yuri'..............and you know she was just like a good luck champ to us, once she come in our family everything becomes normal my parents got closer to each other their daily arguments gradually stopped and they both eventually fall in love with each other. Everyone become happy once again they apologise to me and accepted me we all once again become a happy family and to our luck my father's business also reach highs and he become one of the most successful businessman of Korea. But our happiness didn't last forever. When i turned 18 that's when everything started my Father have his cousin brother as his only family, so the brothers used to have a great bound with each other that time he came back from Japan to live with us because his business was falling down, his company almost got bankrupt so he leave all things and came to live with us.....my father offered him help but he refused saying that he will try to do something different but before that he want to spend good time with us, my father was glad to have his brother after year along with his wife Mrs. Luna, he doesn't have any child. Everything was going fine we all were happily spending time with each other that's what we see and thought but what we didn't see is my Uncle growing affection and attraction towards my mother he was slowly falling for her spending his most of the time with her.......... slowly slowly when he realised he has feelings for his own sister in law he thought to deny them and tried to move on but unfortunately his love and obsession towards my mom grow day by day whenever he saw my mother with my dad he always felt something burning inside him even though he was his own brother he felt like ripping his skin off his body. Soon his growing Jealousy made his love toxic.....so he decided to plot against my father because he thought if the company and business will be under his control than my mom will come to him by herself.....but he never knew her. He joined my dad's company and become the COO, as my dad advised him to do so. Later on he stole some of my dad's important files so professionally that it was not visible in the camera angle as well after this when many of the presentations and deals started going wrong then he started instigating the employees against my dad through some toxic and greedy people of the office saying that he is not capable enough for such a big post and I'd getting old to do so. Since then my father started staying at office for hrs forgetting about our existence at that time Uncle spend his time with my mom cheering up her mood trying to impress her but what triggered hum is my mom taking him as a good brother figure.........later to his bad luck his plan failed dad managed the company soon and everything went okay. He tried so many times to get her attention and see a little hint of love but he got nothing nevertheless as day passes he understood that he is never going to get her she is never going to look at him the way she look at dad so due to his extreme level of jealousy he thought if she can't be his then he will not let her be of someone's else too. A month later my dad was on a business trip for a week i also decided to stay at my friend's house for some fun. Only My sister, Aunt, Uncle and Mom were at home. One day when my sister was at school and aunt was out too that day he ruined my mom in his rage and jealousy he.................r-r-raped my mom *he broke down into tears and started sobbing hard as his voice got stuck in his throat not being able to control myself anymore i pulled him into my embrace and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back putting his head on my chest he sobbed badly i patted his back in a comforting manner......after some time he finally calm down wiping his tears he continued* she was f-fighting for h-herself while we were enjoying our times at different places that bitch even made the servants to leave so that no one can help her or something........ She was innocent kind and sweet but that doesn't mean that she was a fool or weakling she did fight for herself she smashed a vase right on his skull head but nothing really happen that bitch was in pain and fall beside her my mom tried to run towards the door despite of his sinful torchers and she did stood up but he jerked her back towards the bed as he didn't lose his consciousness and made her lose her sanity. He walked away leaving the room while my mom was lying lifeless on the bed her eyes opened which loosed all it's shine she was lying like a dead body unaware of her surroundings her face showed only one expression pain, pain and pain. After that day he started to do it everyday with her and pleasuring himself and completing his never ending desire. One day he even...........

*Flashback*

*Author POV*

John - Ahhhh you know what baby if you would have accepted me as yours then this wouldn't be happening now you provoke me by sticking to that bitchy brother of mine and making me jealous.

He said while lustfully sucking her neck. She was silently crying listening to him her eyes red in rage and pain.

Cho-Hee - Asshole i would never be yours just because i ain't able to fight back do you think i will give in......no never you might use my body and mark it yours but let me clear one thing YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MY SOUL YOU CAN NEVER MARK MY SOUL AND HEART AS YOURS THEY BOTH ARE STILL PURE AND ALREADY BELONGS TO IN MY HEART I ONLY HAVE ONE THING FOR YOU HATRED AND-

Her words cut off when he kissed her harshly like a beast devouring her lips showing his utter rage and anger.

John - Don't talk to much baby or it will cost alot of pain do you want me to punish you brutally today do you forget your lesson if you won't obey me then i will destroy your little family especially your little daughter.

He smirked at last warning her. She looked away tears flowed down her cheeks, tears of helplessness.

John - And yeah i am telling you again don't show me your attitude and you still have the time to come with me baby, we can make a happy family i will love you alot and keep you happy.

She didn't looked at him and continue looking towards the wall with a blank expression which he didn't mind at all as he was used to this behaviour of hers.

After some days Seung came back, he did notice some changes in his wife but ignored it because of his company work as he was already stressed about it.

John's torchers continued on her whenever Seung, Taehyung and Yuri were out for their work and study places.

One day he was doing it with her without locking the door as he usually do it like that only.

He was thrusting inside her moaning in pleasure while she was silently lying on the bed like a dead body.

He was busy in his own world when the door shut open and someone entered inside to witness the most horrific scene in front of his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________

I am so sorry guys for the late update actually i was out for a week due to some work.....

Today i decided to write this chapter and it was completed half an hour ago when i got time and decided to publish.....guess what my more than half of the story was gone i wrote more 3000 words today but this happened *cries* don't know what kind of drugs Wattpad is taking.......my half work gone in vain...... Taehyung's past part was completed but to my bad luck everything is gone now..........i have to write everything again......

It will take time because my mood is spoiled and i just don't wish to open this app for now...........my hrs of work is gone now.........well....nevermind i have to write again next chapter will be out within a day or two..... thanks for waiting and sorry to make you wait....

I guess i will write everything about the past in short because i don't think so i can write all these things again *sighs* i actually explained every emotion in detail but now i don't have the energy to.....

I am feeling so frustrated now... Wattpad really sucks sometimes...

Anyways ! HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.............

STAY TUNED FOR MORE GUYS 💜

(Words Count - 1,890)
______________________________________